• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BuyGold.biz

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think this domain is worth?

• $10 - $100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $100 - $1,000

• $1,001 - $5,000

• $5,001 - $10,000

• $10,001 - $25,000

• $25,000+

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Hi,

I work in advertising, but also invest in web domains and precious metals on the side. I have a domain that I bought some time ago that I thought might be of value to some of you posting in this forum.

BuyGold.biz

The search terms 'buy' and 'gold' or combined as 'buy gold' produce impressive results in any major search engine. (12.5 million in Google). It's not a dot com, but it's still a very recognized domain extension. In my work, we understand the present and future value of search engine optimization (SEO). Anyone familiar with this technology understands that ranking high or highest in search engines is the key to expanding your online presence in the global marketplace.

I will entertain any respectable offers. If I respond to your offer, it's because I'm interested. There may or may not be too many responses, so I don't want everyone to think that I'll be able to get back to you. I'm posting this domain in other forums too, and may post it with auctions.

Ask someone who knows. It's a lot easier for people to remember BuyGold.biz than some other superfluous or irrelevant web domain. Transfer is simple from GoDaddy.com. I will also consider payment in the form of precious metals.

Thank you!

Back