Buying all BreakOut Daimonds with Quick payment!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We would like to thank everyone first of all. This is our companies first attempt to meet new clients on this kind of forum. We have been buying breakout stones for over thirty years and working for the Gold buying Industries private business owners. We work quickly because we know that as business owners you need your money quick so you can stay fluid and keep buying GOLD!!! We bend over backwards to take care of our clients and pay them top prices for there breakout with a Honest and quick quote and payment upon delivery of diamonds.
We will pay for postage and send a insured box to deliver goods. There is no cost to you and we even have a refferal program, because thats how we build our repuatation with business owners and precious metal buyers.

We thank you all, and once again thank you we look forward to serving and helping however we may.

Melee Daimond Group
Ryan Saturday
404-405-0217

Nothing wrong with getting new clients. The forum has rules about posting commercial advertisements. Their is no charge for this and we do welcome it in moderation. Please read the forum rules regarding this. Again, welcome to the forum.

MeleeDiamondGroup, I too notice several posts soliciting your business,

you can probably get more business by helping to educate us about diamonds, and gaining trust as a forum member, most of the diamonds I have gotten so far are very small and the few of them I figured would make some good tools, and would not be worth selling, but I am sure there are some members who have larger rocks and would like a fair price.

I am not sure what spamming means but suspect it is annoying members with advertising.

helping others here to learn (while learning yourself) and building an honest reputation will probably get you more business from these folks.

Butcher is correct. Spamming to me means hitting the board 15 minutes after registering and making multiple post stating a commercial venture with the intention of advertising your wares. While i was welcoming him another post appeared in that period. In my original welcome post i requested more information about your venture to help better educate forum members and to give you a chance to introduce yourself. No harm, no fowl. I to can stand an education in diamonds. You have to give in order to receive.

Buthcer spot on!

Yes forgive me perhaps that came off wrong, I can see a multi post being annoying. I am just excited to find the forum, not much great info forums like this one out there.

Well all diamonds even 1/2 mm TLB'S or greys- frozen spit all have value. So no matter how small the diamond a manufacturer or bench jeweler somewhere in the world can use it for a repair or new piece. Most melee diamonds UNFORTUNATELY are purchased from gold buyers and sent over seas, when there is a large need here in the U.S.A.. The majority of melee are bought from foreign diamond brokers at a cheap rate then resold to jewelers at a premium back here. We keep all stones on American soil and sell to manufacturers and repair shops in need directly, cutting out middle men and foreign daimond policy.

a nice mixed bag of si rounds can fetch as much as 100 to 180 a carat depending on overall size and quality. I will always answer any questions you may have because knowledge is the key to success for both parties.

regards,

Ryan Saturday
Melee Diamond Group
404-405-0217

I like the idea of reusing anything in this country, too much is going out of the country and I feel we will hurt one day from that.

I will have to look up what TLB's and grey's mean, as you will find out every trade has its own language one must learn.

thanks

MeleeDiamondGroup said:
no not spamming just hoping to meet new clients my friend.
I deleted the other thread, including the two posts placed in response. Please limit your posts to one thread only---double posting is not acceptable on this board.

You will be well served to follow the advice tendered by butcher. We welcome the education in diamonds, and prefer to become at least somewhat familiar with what you offer before committing. Also, please note that there is a fine line in spamming the board, and presenting a useable proposal. If you hope to keep your name before the readers, include a link in your sig line, and participate in board conversations without making mention of your purpose in being here. Otherwise, I will consider you as having a purpose of spamming, and nothing more. I'm positive other moderators will share the same view.

Harold

You must forgive me, I mean no harm I am just an old man who is excited to find such a discussion board. I welcome to share my knowledge with all about diamonds esp. Melee diamonds{ .15 cts and smaller} I have been a bench jeweler for over thirty years andhave done prob. over 20,000 pava melee diamond rings { cluster/dinner rings} in my life so I know diamond stones very well. Thank you Harold for your forgivness I look forward to helping expand this forums knowledge of the industry so they can protect there assets and profit from ownership of these stones.

TLB'S= Top Light Brown.... meaning brown in color or fancy which is a niceway in the industry of saying brown,
GREY'S= A small meleestone that when laid on white paper appears grey in color
TW'S= Top Whites.... meaning white in appearance
TTW'S= Top Top Whites.....meaning really white appearance from top almost milky.
Frozen Spit= really white also called spit lots.
clears= The average normal what you all equate to a diamond looking like, nice clear billiant with luster.

regards,

Ryan Saturday

Hi Ryan,

A couple of questions for you-

I am about to get back 17 small diamonds- I'm guessing maybe 1/5- 1/8 carat each. They were in a pendant I bought but wore only once in 10 years, so I sent it to a refinery along with some other stuff. Is this the kind of thing you like to buy?

Secondly, are you really an old man? I was born in the 50's, and I do not think of myself as old, and I do not think of the name of Ryan becoming popular until maybe the late 70's :>)

thanks!

deb

There are two people who use this account my father the owner of Melee Daimond Group, Levi Saturday and me Ryan Saturday. Our family has bought and made jewelry for over 40 years. We do alot of pava setting right hand dinner rings and diamond cluster pieces. I would suggest saving the small amount of diamonds you have now, while you go on this great adventure of buying and refining gold jewelry. Many of my clients consider it like a piggy bank, or savings. Once you get to a amount you wanna cash in say atleast over 5 carats. Which if they are even semi decent stones can get over 100 dollars per carat. ( THIS ONLY APPLIES TO 2MM AND SMALLER STUFF, KNOWN AS MELEE IN THE INDUSTRY) Now 3mm and higher goes by the common known Rappaport report, which is what all buyers go by. To answer your question, Yes that is what we buy but anything less than 3 to 4 carats its not worth the insured mailing package our company sends you to retrieve parcel from you. You will be hard pressed to find a local buyer for such a small amount, but may I suggest a jewelry repair shop if anything and good luck dear if you have any questions please ask.

Melee Diamond group

Put your daddy back on the phone !

Just kidding with you. Welcome to the forum. Both of you. :p

Back