$$$ Buying Electronic Precious Metal Scrap! $$$

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EwasteD

Supporting Member
R2/RIOS Processed!

Buying Electronic Precious Metal Scrap!

Cash for your Computer Scrap | Cash for Computer Scrap

PRICING EFFECTIVE (meaning current)
12-11-2023

ATTENTION: If interested in working with us, please allow us to send you a quote on shipping picked up at your door!
Effective Immediately:
Mail in program criteria:
1. Must have a lot value of $150 or more (if using our prepaid labels, the $150 is the total lot value before shipping deduction)
2. If lot value is less than $150, we request no more than 3 grades of material, pre sorted.

Pricing delivered to our dock (44139)
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
Please remove batteries and excess AL and Steel - Please remove mercury relays as well. Those will incur a charge if received.
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$1.95 Motherboards Small Socket (All Colors - P4 and Newer)
$5.00 Motherboards Large Socket (All Colors - Slot, P3 and older)
$2.50 Mid Grade High - Finger Board Trimmed/Devalued, Peripheral Boards, Wireless Router Boards Low End
$1.20 Mid Grade – Mid grade boards that are less populated than mid grade high and/or contain and abundance of contamination and/or are newer with less intrinsic metal content.
$5.05 Finger Boards (Only need to remove OVERSIZED heatsinks, battery... metal bracket is OK)
$6.10 Dual Socket Server Boards - Large Socket
$3.50 Dual Socket Server Boards - Small Socket
$4.10 Telecom Low Grade
$6.10 Telecom Mid Grade
$5.00 CD/DVD Boards (please remove ribbon wire and brown board if attached)
$4.10+ Tape Drive Boards (Paid on sort)
$5.15 Laptop Motherboard Boards

HIGH VALUE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$9.50 RAMBUS (Memory with METAL Enclosure, also Blank Memory and Memory with Gold Trim cut)
$12.00 Hard Drive Boards (Sorting fee of $.30 per lb. Hard Drive Boards paid on sort once removing Floppy, CD/DVD and Media Boards)
$12.00 Cell Phone Boards CLEAN (please remove excess Plastic, Steel, Screens, Aluminum and Battery)
$-.50/lb Memory Mixed (Sorting fee of $.50 per lb. Memory paid on sort at pricing below)
$23.25 Gold Memory
$10.00 Silver/Tin Memory
$40.00 Gold Fingers (Pricing is for quality cut trim. Little to no Green, otherwise deduction)
$19.00 Slot Processor

OTHER PRECIOUS METAL ITEMS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$0.95 Gold Connectors
$5.25 Older Cell Phones w/o battery and back cover removed
$3.00 Smart Phones w/o battery and back cover removed
$2.00 Any Cell Phone with back cover and/or battery
$7.00 IC Chips/Eproms

CPUs (Must be Sorted)
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$155.00 Intel 386 and 486
$160.00 Motorola
$100.00 Pentium Pro Gold Caps
$65.00 Cyrix/IBM/VIA Gold Cap
$45.00 Pentium Ceramic
$45.00 AMD Ceramic Clean (without Al. Cap. Take $15 off for CPU with Lid)
$50.00 Black Fiber CPU
$19.00 Green/Brown Fiber without Heatsink
$8.75 Green Fiber with Heatsink - Pins
$6.50 Green Fiber with Heatsink - Pinless

COMPUTER/SERVER PARTS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$0.85 Hard Drives Complete
$0.50 Hard Drives Complete (Bent, Punched, Crushed - NOT Shredded)
$0.35 Hard Drives w/o Boards
$0.40 Power Supply w/ Wire
$0.30 Power Supply w/o Wire
$0.30 Mixed Floppy/CD/DVD Drives

OTHER ITEMS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$1.20 Laptops Complete
$0.85 Incomplete laptops (Must have Motherboard)
$0.35 AC Adapter w/ Wire
$0.25 AC Adapter w/o Wire
$0.75 Mixed Computer Wire
$1.00 Ribbon wire with ends (Must be PRESORTED from other wire)
$1.00 Cat5 with ends (Must be PRESORTED from other wire)
$0.00 Mixed Computer Plastic (NO METAL!)
$0.30 Clean Aluminum Heatsink
$0.95 Clean Cu/Al Heatsink (No fans, plastic or attachments)
$0.00 15" & 17" LCD [per POUND] DESKTOP LCD MONITORS - with or without BASE - BASE - No screen bleeding, gouges, Cracks, Cut cables, water damage . Must be monitor, NOT just a panel
$0.50 19"+ LCD [per UNIT] DESKTOP LCD MONITOR - with or without BASE - No screen bleeding, gouges, Cracks, Cut cables, water damage . Must be monitor, NOT just a panel
-$.10/lb LCD Monitor Scrap (LCD monitors that fail testing are considered scrap and charged at $.10/lb)
$0.50 Laptop Screens [per UNIT] Must be in case, pass light test, be in tact, no bleeding, water damage or cracks. ... Cut wire/bad screen -$0.25/lb (CHARGE) - All Netbooks Screens are Scrap. Please do not send them unless you plan on paying the recycling fee.

BATTERIES (CAREFULLY READ!! CRITERIA BELOW)
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$0.50 Li Ion Laptop Cell 18650 (NO Swollen Batteries. Exposed terminals MUST be taped)
$0.20 Li Ion Cell Phone Batteries (NO Swollen Batteries. Exposed terminals MUST be taped)
$0.20 Li Ion Polymer - Laptop, Tablet and Cell (NO Swollen Batteries. Exposed terminals MUST be taped) (No ECIG or Lithium Compound batteries!)
$0.20/lb NiMh
-$.15/lb SWOLLEN BATTERIES ARE A CHARGE ITEM
-$.40 CHARGE Terminal Tape Fee
-$.20/lb CHARGE NI CD (Dry Cell)

Prices are subject to change without notice.
Pricing is determined by date of RECEIPT of material unless otherwise noted.

Anything else, send us an email: [email protected] Thanks

Specializing in Maximum value for mixed precious metal printed circuit boards and electronics

cash_logo.png

QUESTIONS? Email: [email protected]
or Chat: www.CashForComputerScrap.com

Last edited:
Is it possible for the admin to sell this guy the privilege of keeping his list stickied in the vendors section? Or make an e-scrap buyers section? And either the ability to edit or the ability to update and delete the old pricing when he adds new pricing. May be a way to bring income to the forum.

Not sure I’m quite there yet, but getting close to advertising myself. Yes, would be nice to do this in general as long as the post is marked as paid so people know that it is sticky for a reason. Also would limit this to “well known members” to keep the spam to a minimum and give readers a chance to judge who they may be buying from or selling to…

Is it possible for the admin to sell this guy the privilege of keeping his list stickied in the vendors section? Or make an e-scrap buyers section? And either the ability to edit or the ability to update and delete the old pricing when he adds new pricing. May be a way to bring income to the forum.
"This guy" ... thanks for that :)

I just want to update our thread.... I can't update it so I have to add to it? I already know how this is going to go with folks.

"This guy" ... thanks for that :)

I just want to update our thread.... I can't update it so I have to add to it? I already know how this is going to go with folks.
Yes, you can edit your list aslong as you put 'edited for correct pricing' possibly with a 'per dd-mm-yyyy' at the end.

Edited to say: you can put your post back in the recent posts list by replying to your list post and add: 'bump post'

Martijn.

R2/RIOS Processed!

Buying Electronic Precious Metal Scrap!
Cash for your Computer Scrap | Cash for Computer Scrap

PRICING EFFECTIVE (meaning current)
12-11-2023

ATTENTION: If interested in working with us, please allow us to send you a quote on shipping picked up at your door!
Effective Immediately:
Mail in program criteria:
1. Must have a lot value of $150 or more (if using our prepaid labels, the $150 is the total lot value before shipping deduction)
2. If lot value is less than $150, we request no more than 3 grades of material, pre sorted.

Pricing delivered to our dock (44139)
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
Please remove batteries and excess AL and Steel - Please remove mercury relays as well. Those will incur a charge if received.
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$1.95 Motherboards Small Socket (All Colors - P4 and Newer)
$5.00 Motherboards Large Socket (All Colors - Slot, P3 and older)
$2.50 Mid Grade High - Finger Board Trimmed/Devalued, Peripheral Boards, Wireless Router Boards Low End
$1.20 Mid Grade – Mid grade boards that are less populated than mid grade high and/or contain and abundance of contamination and/or are newer with less intrinsic metal content.
$5.05 Finger Boards (Only need to remove OVERSIZED heatsinks, battery... metal bracket is OK)
$6.10 Dual Socket Server Boards - Large Socket
$3.50 Dual Socket Server Boards - Small Socket
$4.10 Telecom Low Grade
$6.10 Telecom Mid Grade
$5.00 CD/DVD Boards (please remove ribbon wire and brown board if attached)
$4.10+ Tape Drive Boards (Paid on sort)
$5.15 Laptop Motherboard Boards

HIGH VALUE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$9.50 RAMBUS (Memory with METAL Enclosure, also Blank Memory and Memory with Gold Trim cut)
$12.00 Hard Drive Boards (Sorting fee of $.30 per lb. Hard Drive Boards paid on sort once removing Floppy, CD/DVD and Media Boards)
$12.00 Cell Phone Boards CLEAN (please remove excess Plastic, Steel, Screens, Aluminum and Battery)
$-.50/lb Memory Mixed (Sorting fee of $.50 per lb. Memory paid on sort at pricing below)
$23.25 Gold Memory
$10.00 Silver/Tin Memory
$40.00 Gold Fingers (Pricing is for quality cut trim. Little to no Green, otherwise deduction)
$19.00 Slot Processor

OTHER PRECIOUS METAL ITEMS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$0.95 Gold Connectors
$5.25 Older Cell Phones w/o battery and back cover removed
$3.00 Smart Phones w/o battery and back cover removed
$2.00 Any Cell Phone with back cover and/or battery
$7.00 IC Chips/Eproms

CPUs (Must be Sorted)
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$155.00 Intel 386 and 486
$160.00 Motorola
$100.00 Pentium Pro Gold Caps
$65.00 Cyrix/IBM/VIA Gold Cap
$45.00 Pentium Ceramic
$45.00 AMD Ceramic Clean (without Al. Cap. Take $15 off for CPU with Lid)
$50.00 Black Fiber CPU
$19.00 Green/Brown Fiber without Heatsink
$8.75 Green Fiber with Heatsink - Pins
$6.50 Green Fiber with Heatsink - Pinless

COMPUTER/SERVER PARTS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$0.85 Hard Drives Complete
$0.50 Hard Drives Complete (Bent, Punched, Crushed - NOT Shredded)
$0.35 Hard Drives w/o Boards
$0.40 Power Supply w/ Wire
$0.30 Power Supply w/o Wire
$0.30 Mixed Floppy/CD/DVD Drives

OTHER ITEMS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$1.20 Laptops Complete
$0.85 Incomplete laptops (Must have Motherboard)
$0.35 AC Adapter w/ Wire
$0.25 AC Adapter w/o Wire
$0.75 Mixed Computer Wire
$1.00 Ribbon wire with ends (Must be PRESORTED from other wire)
$1.00 Cat5 with ends (Must be PRESORTED from other wire)
$0.00 Mixed Computer Plastic (NO METAL!)
$0.30 Clean Aluminum Heatsink
$0.95 Clean Cu/Al Heatsink (No fans, plastic or attachments)
$0.00 15" & 17" LCD [per POUND] DESKTOP LCD MONITORS - with or without BASE - BASE - No screen bleeding, gouges, Cracks, Cut cables, water damage . Must be monitor, NOT just a panel
$0.50 19"+ LCD [per UNIT] DESKTOP LCD MONITOR - with or without BASE - No screen bleeding, gouges, Cracks, Cut cables, water damage . Must be monitor, NOT just a panel
-$.10/lb LCD Monitor Scrap (LCD monitors that fail testing are considered scrap and charged at $.10/lb)
$0.50 Laptop Screens [per UNIT] Must be in case, pass light test, be in tact, no bleeding, water damage or cracks. ... Cut wire/bad screen -$0.25/lb (CHARGE) - All Netbooks Screens are Scrap. Please do not send them unless you plan on paying the recycling fee.

BATTERIES (CAREFULLY READ!! CRITERIA BELOW)
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$0.50 Li Ion Laptop Cell 18650 (NO Swollen Batteries. Exposed terminals MUST be taped)
$0.20 Li Ion Cell Phone Batteries (NO Swollen Batteries. Exposed terminals MUST be taped)
$0.20 Li Ion Polymer - Laptop, Tablet and Cell (NO Swollen Batteries. Exposed terminals MUST be taped) (No ECIG or Lithium Compound batteries!)
$0.20/lb NiMh
-$.15/lb SWOLLEN BATTERIES ARE A CHARGE ITEM
-$.40 CHARGE Terminal Tape Fee
-$.20/lb CHARGE NI CD (Dry Cell)

Prices are subject to change without notice.
Pricing is determined by date of RECEIPT of material unless otherwise noted.

Anything else, send us an email: [email protected] Thanks
BUMP?!

Seems like you got the e waste holy grail to be able to buy and process all that stuff en masse and at scale. Must be quite an operation! Can you work with anyone anywhere through the mail?

Seems like you got the e waste holy grail to be able to buy and process all that stuff en masse and at scale. Must be quite an operation! Can you work with anyone anywhere through the mail?
Just look up his website: cashforcomputerscrap.com. Quick and easy way to answer your questions about what he does. Prices are comparable to boardsort.com. Some a bit more. Some a bit less.

Oh, and he provided a link, too.

Time for more coffee.

Seems like you got the e waste holy grail to be able to buy and process all that stuff en masse and at scale.

Per the bold print (in above quote) I could be wrong but if by process you mean recover/refine the PMs from the stuff he buys I don't think EwasteD is doing the actual processing

He is most likely buying on a large scale (large client base that adds up to tons) & the "vast majority" of those ton(S) are then sent out to actual BIG BOY processors

He may be set up to process some of the VERY HIGH GRADE stuff in house ?

Thats what I did when I was doing this for a living - I had a large client base that brought me stuff to sell - so what I bought from that large client base added up to ton(S) per month - the "vast majority" of that I then shipped out to BIG BOYS --- but I was also set up to process only the VERY HIGHEST grade stuff in house

I assume EwasteD is doing the same thing - he can correct me if I am wrong

Kurt

Back