Carbon fiber used with magnetic fields.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachello

Hi guys. Things have changed a bit on the forum.
As you know, I own a carbon fiber processing plant. I do a lot of different things, mostly for vehicles.
With my waste (chopped @1 mm) I mixed it with a concentrated sulfuric solution to full capacity. I then put a battery attached to a converter @ an implemented a differential for heat transfer.
I then deplated as I would in a normal sulfuric cell.

With the chopped carbon fiber @ 1mm. In the concentrated sulfuric there was no water intake & no heat buildup. Even after I ran it for several hrs.
No degradation of the copper basket.

I have yet to refine from this process, yet I believe that filtering the carbon fiber from the gold will not be a chore.

The carbon fiber does not degrade but acts as a stabilizer & keeps h2O & heating of the sulfuric. Which could (potentially) be reused?

Thought that this might be a really interesting new process to look into.

I’ll keep you updated on my results.

Rachel

Hi guys. Things have changed a bit on the forum.
As you know, I own a carbon fiber processing plant. I do a lot of different things, mostly for vehicles.
With my waste (chopped @1 mm) I mixed it with a concentrated sulfuric solution to full capacity. I then put a battery attached to a converter @ an implemented a differential for heat transfer.
I then deplated as I would in a normal sulfuric cell.

With the chopped carbon fiber @ 1mm. In the concentrated sulfuric there was no water intake & no heat buildup. Even after I ran it for several hrs.
No degradation of the copper basket.

I have yet to refine from this process, yet I believe that filtering the carbon fiber from the gold will not be a chore.

The carbon fiber does not degrade but acts as a stabilizer & keeps h2O & heating of the sulfuric. Which could (potentially) be reused?

Thought that this might be a really interesting new process to look into.

I’ll keep you updated on my results.

Rachel
Hi, I'm a bit confused as to the use of this?
To me it seems a bit of lack of detail.
Is there Gold in them?
Or is it a slurry to ensure contact with Gold plated items?

Latest posts

Back