Caution new members!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my Friends!
In my opinion, If Harold makes a decision and takes an action like this, one knows that he has all the facts and has thoroughly thought thru his decision. His action is only for what's best for our forum.
Art

artart47 said:
Hi my Friends!
In my opinion, If Harold makes a decision and takes an action like this, one knows that he has all the facts and has thoroughly thought thru his decision. His action is only for what's best for our forum.
Art
Thanks for your support, guys.
Yes, in spite of appearances, my actions were based on what's best for the board.

I don't mind stating that I've taken considerable flack for my actions---and not just from readers. Some of the moderators have voiced their disapproval---which leads me to question their motive. Needless to say, in some cases, I now have a completely different opinion of them. Nothing will destroy the integrity of a board faster than select readers failing to observe the rules, with little to no action being taken by those who should be in charge. It leads to the appearance of a "good ol' boy" network, which is certainly not the case, nor is it going to be.

Once a reader has been put on notice in regards to behavior, there should not be second, third and fourth chances, nor should ANY reader be granted slack because of their contributions. We have a large number of readers who contribute nicely, and observe our rules. To allow a few to not do so is a disservice to those individuals. I personally won't tolerate that kind of behavior, and fully expect moderators to react in kind. If they do not, why are they here?

My opinion. If a moderator fails to uphold the board rules, taking what ever action may be required to do so, he should be relieved of his position. A moderator should NEVER be a part of the problem.

Harold

solar_plasma said:
he sacrificed consciously his memberships for his convictions. I respect this. No need to regret anything on any side.

Both Harold and Jon acted honorable. I feel the need to underline this as long as I think I hear some undertones in some posts in one or the other direction. I only know Jon as a honorable former member, who stands to his conviction, but sometimes you have to set priorities. Jon did, Harold did and that's ok. No reason for whining or applause, things are just like things are.

Getting back to Todd, has anyone heard anything since his last post? Alive and still recovering from arsenic poisoning, or has he succumbed?

Should he still be among the living, I wish he and his family well. If not, I still wish his family well.

Well I can say his absence is not a good sign. If he were on the mend I'm sure he would have let us know.

Lets just assume he lost interest and moved on to pursue another hobby. Probably the best scenario.

When we digest a meal it falls into one of two categories water soluble and fat soluble,The toxins that can pass out easily in urine are quite short term , but the nutritional and toxic fats are shuffled through the stomach into the small intestine where bile secreted from the liver and gallbladder emulsifies them. In the small intestine, there are millions of small villi and lacteals, which are little finger-like “grasses,” or mucus membranes, that sweep the gut and help absorb nutritional fats and send the toxic fats on to the liver for processing. If this detoxification pathway is not properly working, the body can store the toxic fats, rather than remove them.
recovery is not guaranteed and he is very lightly to have bouts of extremely bad health as every system is adversely affected.
So people die years later when they metabolise a fatty deposit laid down in the initial poisoning.

This thread brought some turmoil on the forum and I want to clarify a few things:

-Spaceships' removal was based on more than just the comment he made in the Caution thread, including other posts and not keeping his commitment to several moderators.
-We took a vote and a majority of the moderators support his removal.

Now, I truly hope that Todd is fine and lets wish him well.

Locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back