Chemicals in Canada

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roddenberry said:
I have been tempted to buy some elemental iodine off eBayl

I have 100 g of reconstituted Iodine crystals that I will sell $30.00 plus shipping from Manitoba Canada. Just pm me the email you use for PP and I'll invoice you.

ttys
Gill

Best place that I have found for Canadian suppliers of lab grade chemicals is Pro-Lab Scientific, I'll see if I can get the link...

http://www.prolabscientific.com/

I think you will be impressed. Expensive, but available.

The acids are expensive as the dangerous goods handling fee is usually higher than the acid. If you want good stuff you get it here.

Then again, if you live in Quebec your laughing, you can probably pick it up from the warehouse.

P.S. I love Quebec, well the strip clubs anyway.. WoooOOoOOo! :twisted:

If you live in Ontario,

Caledon labs has acids and just about every chemical you could want. They are located just outside Toronto.
Benson chemical can supply acids in bulk.located north west of T.o And kissner ltd sells salt but also sells caustic soda for around 35.bucks a bag. (pearl). Located in Kitchener, Ont. Let me know if anybody wants the numbers.

LeftyTheBandit said:
Then again, if you live in Quebec your laughing, you can probably pick it up from the warehouse.

P.S. I love Quebec, well the strip clubs anyway.. WoooOOoOOo! :twisted:

Sorry ! It isn't working that way anymore lol. Next time you come by Qc, let me know !

Hey thanks Lefty! ProLab seems to be a great resource! You're right, a bit expensive, but they have everything from labware to hard-to-find chemicals. Already put an order!
- Robert

Latest posts

Back