Circuit Board Scrap With or Without Gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemongrenadier

Hi all,

A while ago I started making knife handle material out of circuit boards from old ATM boards and I have a limited quantity of it. I am looking for larger motherboards that I can use to make my laminate material. Are there any gold scrappers that have a lot of boards lying around that just have the gold fingers removed, or no longer have any value? The minimum size of board I'm looking for is 4" by 5", enough for a set of handle scales, but bigger is better.OBXD7714.JPG

Thank you

Cool knife handles :cool:😁

Where do you live - providing that info may help with finding someone close to you that can provide you with the circuit boards you are asking for

Kurt

That’s pretty damn slick. I spent several years stabilizing and selling scales. This is a new one to me. I like it!

Very cool. Thanks for sharing the pics. I've done a good bit of scale work through the years, but this never crossed my mind.

Nice work.
I can not think of what they call the handles they came out with , but was just laminated layers shaped and charged high prices for it.
I came up with long ago but never followed up on, this idea.
I should get to doing this, but I wanted to shape scrap PCB and resin in the components to make the handles.
So a handle would be scrap ram with the chips in clear resin.
I got to get on this, thanks for getting my mind working on this again.

Back