Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aah and pistols and one hand guns are not allowed in hunting.
@Yggdrasil, here next to you🇸🇪, caliber .22 lr single shot pistol is allowed for so-called "trap capture". But then the "gun" must not be too small and the police like to accept 25-30cm barrels only🤭. Brands like "Drulov" are common..😅 I have one myself
1726931328301.jpeg
/Dennis

@Yggdrasil, here next to you🇸🇪, caliber .22 lr single shot pistol is allowed for so-called "trap capture". But then the "gun" must not be too small and the police like to accept 25-30cm barrels only🤭. Brands like "Drulov" are common..😅 I have one myself
View attachment 65013
/Dennis
Not in Norway!
Here they have this rule of a certain Impact energy, but it only counts for gunpowder driven weapons.
Go figure ;)

View attachment 65013
/Dennis
And traps that do not instantly kill has to not cause injury.
So cages, tunnels and such are legal.
Foot traps not.

Learned to hunt with a single shot 20ga Mossberg and a single shot .22. Still hunt and shoot with the one shot / one kill mentality. I'm amazed at the guys blasting away with mag dumps that seem to be common with the younger generation. 30 round mag will leave more carcasses than you'd care dress and skin...
all of the guns up until this post, were not about hunting. nor, are 30 round magazines. nor is america's 2nd amendment rights.

The only thing my Socom has been used for is range shooting, read that as practice. And deer hunting. Period.

Latest posts

Back