Considering Selling Gold Dore Bars

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmvee

Hello Forum,
I have been bombarded with offers for Gold Dore Bars from Africa. Not having any real Gold Selling experience I decided to do some investigation and see if there was any truth to these offers. I found out from an acquaintance that I made recently that they were all fake and why. This new acquaintance then gave me a SPA that is from a genuine Supplier, at least so they say. Seeming as there is years of experience in this forum, and also because I don't want to waste anybody else's time, I thought I might post it here to see if anyone might lend their two cents as to whether this is real or not. The Miner is supposedly in Ghana, however my acquaintance is from a reputable Refiner in Dubai... The SPA is inserted as a separate attachment, please review and advise?

Mandlenkosi Paul Muhlwa
Info@ emmvinternational.com
Mobile Number: +16477615069

Attachments

• DRAFT SPA -Ghana_new_April 15.docx
    102.2 KB · Views: 37
The only way WE would be able to tell you if the bars are authentic is to test them personally ourselves. We cant tell you either way from just a word document.

Nobody and I mean absolutely nobody in their right mind will be selling hundreds of kilograms of gold with 10% discount from spot price. And if you believe they will do that for you, you are in for nasty surprise.
No need to add anything.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/africainvestigates/2011/10/2011103183056245296.html

Thanks Guys, I was skeptical already, just had a little faith because I recieved the offer from someone reliable. Thank you for your advice non the less...

One sure fire way to find out if it's real or not is to offer to pay AFTER you receive it and have it assayed then you will release payment from an escrow account on the assayed value.

I'm betting you will never hear from them again or get some silly excuse for not wanting to do something reasonable like that.

Back