Copper Price November 10/09

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

From Kitco Base

Copper November 10,09:44
Bid/Ask 2.9374 - 2.9419
Change -0.0159 -0.54%
Low/High 2.9215 - 2.9759

Ive got approximately 250-300 pounds of copper just waiting for a rainy day to cash in, might even keep collecting and hold on to it for 20 years or so by that stage i might only have collected 1000kg but the price hopefully would have doubled also. It's a collection of old Bus Bars, heavy guage wiring, pipes and hot water tanks and it's all stripped cleaned and ready to go.

same with me... there is no point to sell copper if you dont really need money. better to keep that for a while if you have place to store.

I'm saving it too - "money in the bank". There was a link posted a few months back that linked to an article predicting $10/pound copper in the not-to-distant future. If that happens, though, the copper thieves will be out in full force again! We'll have to install security systems to protect our hoard. :shock:

Can't wait for that day... $10 a pound :twisted:

I heard a while back that theres only approx 50 years worth of Copper left in it's native form and the chinese can't get enough of it.

I predict that silver will sky rocket also, theres not enough recycling for silver and demand will one day outreach supply!
And Silver is just one of those metals that we can't do with out in this technologically advanced world.

stihl88 said:
And Silver is just one of those metals that we can't do with out in this technologically advanced world.

:evil: Only if we will not be thrown into stone age again by our mighty politicians and all that nuclear and hydrogen arsenal in their hands...

Is anyone watching tin?

RoHS regulations have increased demand for lead free solders.

Economically viable ores are estimated at a 40 year supply to as low as 20 years if you factor in a 3% growth in demand.

Could tin be the next precious metal?

Should we be looking for ways to recover e-scrap tin?

qst42know said:
Is anyone watching tin?

RoHS regulations have increased demand for lead free solders.

Economically viable ores are estimated at a 40 year supply to as low as 20 years if you factor in a 3% growth in demand.

Could tin be the next precious metal?

Should we be looking for ways to recover e-scrap tin?

That's why ive been collecting pewter cups, lately ive got about 6 pounds, not much but it's a start. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back