Cowboy Coffee, Dirty Fingernails & Picking up Stones

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessy_Jaymes

Hello "Dirty Nerds". I'm thankful to connect with others who have the same hobby as I.
I'm an adventure seeker who loves the outdoors, science and finding minerals (gold, gems, rubies, ore). I'm a RN, Wildcraft herbalist and mineral digger. I love to find gold, gems, herbs, roots- really anything in nature. I also appreciate the supportive scientific, tested tips you all give on this site. I love science and seeing that there's actually a site where others who have knowledge are present and sharing is appreciated and valued.

Welcome to us.
As we always tell our newcomers.
Safety, correct waste treatment and studying is what gets you going here.
One book we like everyone to read is C.M. Hokes book on refining precious metal wastes.
You will find it for free here on the forum.

Hello "Dirty Nerds". I'm thankful to connect with others who have the same hobby as I.
I'm an adventure seeker who loves the outdoors, science and finding minerals (gold, gems, rubies, ore). I'm a RN, Wildcraft herbalist and mineral digger. I love to find gold, gems, herbs, roots- really anything in nature. I also appreciate the supportive scientific, tested tips you all give on this bojangles menu. I love science and seeing that there's actually a site where others who have knowledge are present and sharing is appreciated and valued.
Hello. I see where a lot of you say you have Cowboy Coffee in the morning. Is this a certain way you brew coffee, a brand of coffee, or a tobacco blend? I love a good cup of coffee in the morning when smoking my morning bowl. I admit at times I am slow and don't catch on.

Has no one noticed the last time miss james was here? Just in case it was in October of 2022.
That was the last time she signed in but if you don't log in you can read the forum if you can stand the barrage of ads.

It seems every time a female signs up there are some disparaging comments. I wouldn't blame them for not logging in.

That was the last time she signed in but if you don't log in you can read the forum if you can stand the barrage of ads.

It seems every time a female signs up there are some disparaging comments. I wouldn't blame them for not logging in.
Yes, the ads a non member sees is ridiculous. Based on the ad volume of a sight determines whether I will join or even continue using a particular sight these days. When I search for information and get flooded with ads I just can’t bring myself to trust that sight for accuracy and feel they are just there for money. Like YouTubers looking for clicks.

Hello. I see where a lot of you say you have Cowboy Coffee in the morning. Is this a certain way you brew coffee, a brand of coffee, or a tobacco blend? I love a good cup of coffee in the morning when smoking my morning bowl. I admit at times I am slow and don't catch on.
Cowboy coffee is a simple but delicious method of brewing coffee that doesn’t require any special equipment. In fact, all you need to make cowboy coffee is water, coffee, a kettle, and a heat source. While cowboy coffee is traditionally made over a campfire, you can also make it over any type of heat source. Because you don’t filter out the grounds when you make cowboy coffee, the key to making it is settling the grounds and pouring the coffee slowly.

Used to make this when I was a young man.

Cowboy coffee is a simple but delicious method of brewing coffee that doesn’t require any special equipment. In fact, all you need to make cowboy coffee is water, coffee, a kettle, and a heat source. While cowboy coffee is traditionally made over a campfire, you can also make it over any type of heat source. Because you don’t filter out the grounds when you make cowboy coffee, the key to making it is settling the grounds and pouring the coffee slowly.

Used to make this when I was a young man.
Boil water, throw in an eggshell to cut the acidity, dump in coffee. 5 minutes and it's ready. Pour in some cold water to settle the grounds ...

Latest posts

Back