• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CPU and Related Gold Scrap

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gold-Digger

I was involved with a group earlier this year to setup a gold refining process and it never worked out. The chemicals and time became the problem.

Without going through and weighing everything and just doing a rough measurement there's around: 45 - 50 lbs or processors, 20+ lbs of memory and a couple pounds of pins.

I have three options. One is just to sell everything on ebay in small lots such as 50 or 60 processors each (which is time consuming) or find someone that will process these parts and sell the gold which should give better returns than going the ebay route.

I'm curious if anyone on this forum can recommend someone that's trustworthy to process these parts as the last thing I want is to get ripped again on these parts.

I live in Central Texas so the closer the better...

If your looking to get the highest dollar return, I suggest selling them on ebay. People routinely pay above the actual metal value. They are uneducated and speculating.

I process gold fingers because I enjoy it. It would be wiser if I sold my gold fingers and bought bullion with the proceeds.

Back