DANGER HELP!!!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutsecurity

THIS GUY SENT ME THIS PM!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY HAS TO STOP HIM BEFORE HE ROBS SOMEONE!!!!

To: Absolutsecurity
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:34 pm
Subject: Gold deal/ Urgent
Dear Friend,

I need you and i to establish a business of Gold, but it is true you may not have the fund write now...i personally have to enter to the transaction, but i can't present myself to my community because of the situation here and my present position here.

You and i can invest money into the business, that is you will present yourself as the front man and being a foreigner we can smoothly joint in the venture of establishing a long time business together.

The money that i want us to use in the transaction is secured there in London with the security company, the AMEINFO SECURITY COMPANY GHANA

The Security Company does not know that the box that was deposited in their custody contains money. So, Mr. Jim it is this money that i want us to use for the transaction of the Gold.

You will use the money to buy Gold from my village and sell at the international market we shall both make profit and also investin other business.

This is just a forum, and i believe i can find someone to trust, and haven straight way written to you and you responded, and from your responded i was hoping that you deal direct on Gold, but since you don't we can still make use of the money. The amount is $6.8 Million USD, we can split it equally with myself, yourself and the barrister of the owner of the money who happen to be my barrister also.

He led me to the secret of the money and ask me to get a trusted partner also for this transaction.

Listen as i explain the origin of the money;

This money belongs to Late Dr.Steve Cole , a nationalist of UK, a Gold dealer and Oil Merchant, but resident in my country, Ghana; which my village happen to trade on Gold with him while he was alive.

On December 25,2004, Dr.Steve Cole, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Right now, the FINANACE / DEPOSIT COMPANY has issued a notice to the Attorney to provide his next of kin next of kin, or have the fund confiscated. in the next 2 weeks if no one come to claim this money as the next of kin.

Since the attorney has made several inquiries to his high commission to locate any of Dr.Steve Cole extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. And to avoid confiscating this money, he has relay this secret to me and i assure him i will get some one who can stand as the next of kin to secure this money, so i just decided to reveal this secret to you now.

I have reveal this to you, so that you can assist in repatriating the fund of $6.8 Million (usd Dollars) he had deposited with the SECURITY COMPANY before his death. I want your assistance in this regard before this deposited fund gets confiscated.

We shall use the money to invest in Gold deals, or you can bring good suggestion of how to use this money.

Barrister who has reveal this to me, is Barrister Edward Victor

Again, we seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that this fund could be released to you and we will have reputation to negotiate on a favourable business.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. we guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.

Indicate your private contact information like telephone, mobile phone, fax numbers for easy communication, also email.

I look forward to recieve a favourable response from you.

Write to my email; [email protected] or [email protected], butthe first address is preferable, so lets communicate direct to with email.

Best regards.

Mr.Luc Russel Kofi

http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/

Nigeria - The 419 Coalition Website
We Fight the Nigerian Scam with Education
We track visitors. Privacy Policy
The Nigerian Scam Defined

A Five Billion US$ (as of 1996, much more now) worldwide Scam which has run since the early 1980's under Successive Governments of Nigeria. It is also referred to as "Advance Fee Fraud", "419 Fraud" (Four-One-Nine) after a formerly relevant section of the Criminal Code of Nigeria, and "The Nigerian Connection" (mostly in Europe). However, it is usually called plain old "419" even by the Nigerians themselves. In brief, 419 is a sub-classification of Advance Fee Fraud crime in which the perpetrators are West Africans, primarily Nigerians, operating globally from Nigeria and elsewhere.

The Scam operates as follows: the target receives an unsolicited fax, email, or letter often concerning Nigeria or another African nation containing either a money laundering or other illegal proposal OR you may receive a Legal and Legitimate business proposal by normal means. Common variations on the Scam include "overinvoiced" or "double invoiced" oil or other supply and service contracts where your Bad Guys want to get the overage out of Nigeria (Classic 419); crude oil and other commodity deals (a form of Goods and Services 419); a "bequest" left you in a will (Will Scam 419); "money cleaning" where your Bad Guy has a lot of currency that needs to be "chemically cleaned" before it can be used and he needs the cost of the chemicals (Black Currency 419) ; "spoof banks" where there is supposedly money in your name already on deposit; "paying" for a purchase with a check larger than the amount required and asking for change to be advanced (cashier's check and money order 419); fake lottery 419; chat room and romance 419 (usually coupled with one of the other forms of 419); employment 419 (including secret shopper 419) ; and ordering items and commodities off "trading" and "auction" sites on the web and then cheating the seller. The variations of Advance Fee Fraud (419) are very creative and virtually endless, so do not consider the above as an all-inclusive list!

At some point, the victim is asked to pay up front an Advance Fee of some sort, be it an "Advance Fee", "Transfer Tax", "Performance Bond", or to extend credit, grant COD privileges, send back "change" on an overage cashier's check or money order, whatever. If the victim pays the Fee, there are often many "Complications" which require still more advance payments until the victim either quits, runs out of money, or both. If the victim extends credit on a given transaction etc. he may also pay such fees ("nerfund" etc.), and also stiffed for the Goods or Service with NO Effective Recourse.

The Nigerian Scam is, according to published reports, the Third to Fifth largest industry in Nigeria. It is the 419 Coalition view that the elites from which the governing classes of Nigeria are drawn contain 419 Scammers which can make it difficult for victims seeking recourse in these matters. Monies stolen by 419 operations are very rarely recovered from Nigeria, although the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) led by Nuhu Ribadu and Ibrahim Lamorde has made some welcome progress in that regard over the last few years.

Most 419 letters and emails originate from or are traceable back to Nigeria. However, some originate from other nations, mostly also West African nations such as Ghana, Togo, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast ( Cote D'Ivoire ) etc. In most cases 419 emails from other nations (even European nations like the UK, the Netherlands, Spain etc. ) are also Nigerian in that the "Home Office" of the 419ers involved is Nigeria regardless of the apparent source of the contact materials. But there are occasionally some "local" copycats trying to emulate the success of the Nigerians, generally not very successfully.

PLEASE DON'T SEND 419 COALITION A COPY OF THE 419 SOLICITATION YOU RECEIVED, we've seen tens of thousands already.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE 419ER and DO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT APPLY TO YOU AS GIVEN IN THE WHAT TO DO SECTIONS BELOW..

Please Read the ENTIRE site BEFORE contacting 419 Coalition for information, questions etc., as ALL AVAILABLE INFORMATION AND DATA IS ALREADY SUMMARIZED AND POSTED UP ON THIS SITE.

Absolutsecurity said:
I was going to write him back and play ! But I think it would be safer just for ME to ignor him and let the forum exile him!

Glynn

I had one going for months. I had them convinced that I could obtain them US visas and documents for identification. I figured the longer I kept them on a snipe hunt, the less time they had to scam other people.

It was a hoot.

Ah pity he's banned. Poor aflac didn't even get to play with this one. Talk about a big mouse. Heck, even I wanted to!

What would indeed be just desserts is if someone were to scam the scammer.

Heheh, Irons, it would have been very amusing if you solicited funds from them, and put them through the experience.

Lou

http://www.419eater.com/ is another nice scambaiter site.

They spend a lot of time harassing scammers, delivering great entertainment as they go!

Back