Dental PM`s?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gasman

I`ve got an apt. w/the dentist tomarrow. I`ve got 5 teeth get`n pulled....3 of the 5 are caps/crowns. These are 25+ years old, I know there NOT gold, but I`m "guess`n" a PM of some sort. I`m NOT letting my dentist make Extra money....I paid for them, their come`n home w/me!!! Just wondering what I may have...platnum??? Pix to come....I recon. Thanks, GAS

If they are not gold, your guess is as good as mine, I would not guess, but I might try some testing.
Study retorting, they can very well contain mercury.

Thanx fer yer help there But(t).IF its mercury, I`m tougher than.....dentist adMITTED...prolly platnum....thanx fer yer post tho :roll:

Gasman said:
IF its mercury, I`m tougher than....
Yes, you're likely tougher than all hell. A real Clark Kent. Likely pretty young, too. That's usually the case. If not, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you are young, you should be ashamed of yourself. We don't talk to people like that on this forum, a lesson you best learn quickly, regardless of your age.

Mercury can ruin your life----it doesn't give a damn how tough you think you are, as it has no respect for tough people. As a result, I suggest you put that macho BS on the back burner.

dentist adMITTED...prolly platnum....thanx fer yer post tho :roll:

I'm not too keen on your "rolling eyes", and the implication that butcher is a butt. Treat him with the respect he is due, or your stay here will be brief. Very brief, indeed!

While we're at it, clean up your grammar. Do not use texting or blog lingo here. It is not acceptable. The word is probably, not prolly. Thanks is spelled without an x. Your is spelled as I demonstrated it is not "yer". Tho, on this forum, is not an acceptable substitute for the word though. Platinum has an i in its spelling.

Harold

YES, I could! Only thing I`ll `poligize for!!!!!!!!!IS typing in FB/chatroom format! Thats It! I get HAMMERED by butcher, & THEN Harold, TRiple worse(in my eyes :roll: , again!!!) hammering. No need for, & I`d rather they NOT responde, to ANY of my inquiries!!!, nolliigible or NOT!!! I`ve seen SOOOOO much worse Spell`N! I Guess I`ll/we see how this goes in a while(I don`t get on here That much, `specially after hammer`n!) Thanks for the idea pmg, I made my atempt! Let it ROLL, like my eyes did!
Gotta add, I`m a memeber of a tractor/farm site. IF, I KNEW, EITHER of YOU(TRIPLE TIME HOWARD!!!!!), I would give YOU the WORST info, infact, PLEASE add sugar to your gastank, makes it run swEEEEEETT!

"Very brief, indeed!". Aint this HELP NEEDED??? enough said....GAS

:lol: :lol: hey Gasman, it was nice knowing you. i hope you get the chance to read this before the boot for insulting two moderators. Harold is a mentor to us all, he is honest and fair and you could have learned a lifetime of knowledge by just acting like an adult and asking politely. Harold is perhaps double your age if not more and im not the only one that would stand up and defend him from the likes of you. my name is jeff massey and my city and state is below my avatar. if you feel the need to physically attack someone, come look me up. im not hard to find, im in the phone book under the same name.come on by and we can talk about how you can improve your manners when talking your elders.

sometimes, it would be really great if we could all be moderators (at least with 'kick 'em off' buttons!)

"Gasman" is right - just full of gas, and GONE in an instant! :roll: :roll: :roll:

So be it then geo, if I/we get blacklisted, OH well!. I WILL admit, this site IS the best that I`ve found out there, BUT, I`ve seen TOO many, read search read search read serach, Help needed??? Thanks for the reply though!GAS

Gasman said:
So be it then geo, if I/we get blacklisted, OH well!. I WILL admit, this site IS the best that I`ve found out there, BUT, I`ve seen TOO many, read search read search read serach, Help needed??? Thanks for the reply though!GAS
Yes, it's the best you've found, and, the best there is.

Want to know why?

Because we behave like adults here---and try to have manners.

I don't like you. I don't like your attitude. I don't like the way you feel you don't have to observe the rules. I'm not going to tolerate you any longer.

I'm sure you'll come to understand that the loss is not ours.

Harold

Harold caught this one before I did so it is in his hands.

Having said that, your insinuation that you would intentionally give people bad advice that could cause them harm in an act of anger, is enough cause for me to not allow you to post on this site. I would have banned you for that reason alone.

Mind you your only gripe/anger is that members here asked you to use the search tool provided and read some books. Did it cross your mind that the people giving that advice have done just that and found it beneficial?

Oh, by the way. Butchers answer to you was a caution about the mercury in case you tried refining your old teeth. You see, mercury amalgam used in dentistry is rather safe as the mercury is bound up. In refining you free the mercury. He wanted you to know how to retort it so you were not maimed or killed by the free mercury created.

I can tell you are grateful for his concern about your well being.

Gasman said:
I`ve got an apt. w/the dentist tomarrow. I`ve got 5 teeth get`n pulled....3 of the 5 are caps/crowns. These are 25+ years old, I know there NOT gold, but I`m "guess`n" a PM of some sort. I`m NOT letting my dentist make Extra money....I paid for them, their come`n home w/me!!! Just wondering what I may have...platnum??? Pix to come....I recon. Thanks, GAS

i had similar thoughts about a gold crown, but in that case it was ground away and went up a vacuum. i would think they had a filter on the other end, so some lucky person could sort out the gold from the human body parts.

i hope they let you keep your teeth. makes me wonder if they charge a "core charge", like with car parts.

how about some pics ?

I think that this was one of the fastest not spam banning we've had. :shock: :lol:

It was like 4 hours.

Eric

Latest posts

Back