DGR Industrial Products

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brjook

Has anyone ordered nitric from these people and i guess also known as chemical-supermarket.I ordered 2.5 liter 69.7 % nitric for 64.00 and thats with the hazmat fee.Is this to goos to be real.The site said you have to be over 21 to order and if the chemical your ordering could be used for illegal purposes they would ask for a valid drivers license and other forms of ID and i was not asked for anything but my chedite card #.

I have bought nitric from them,no problems.
They are a little expensive,but their product is good,
and they ship pretty fast.
I just order a liter at a time for testing purposes,so
dealing with them works great for me.

Maybe I am just an "old guy" that does not "get it", but what is a chedite card?

It is a plakstick cord uzed ass a farm of peymint at most retaile storz. It maakes it eezy to by things on lyne as well. I uze thems al the tyme. veree convenient . What are all the skwigguly linez meen under my werds when eye rite on this forum?

Ewe will fynd wee alls tri too bee ass hepfull ass we kan . Thanks four the komplememt Seewolf.

brjook, you should have seen some of my posts, and I talk almost like glondor's joke, just do the best you can with those typ errors, I know its not fun to be made fun of.

glondor said:
It is a plakstick cord uzed ass a farm of peymint at most retaile storz. It maakes it eezy to by things on lyne as well. I uze thems al the tyme. veree convenient . What are all the skwigguly linez meen under my werds when eye rite on this forum?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you could take my ribbing without being upset Brjook. There is a bit of a serious side to the goofy comment I made. Spelling errors when involving chemistry can result in a minor inconvenience or a major disaster. For the minor inconvenience kind look at the threads involving sodium metabisulfite, sodium metabisulfate . I use the correct one in my signature line just to remind ME which is correct.

For being a good sport I give chedite where chedite is due. Cheers :lol:

Point well taken.I never get upset if the grip or ribbing is called for .Again thank all of you for your great info and patients with the kinda newbies.

Latest posts

Back