Does anyone have first hand experience of these ceramics?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Guys

Has anyone ACTUALLY processed any of these chips below? I'm trying to work out whether they are basically rubbish, or warrant some grinding up and processing?

There is definitely a many layered structure in the ceramic core but recommendations from people who have done these would be gratefully accepted. They are from IBM mainframe systems.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

Attachments

• IBM chips.jpg
    IBM chips.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 508
I ran them once before, but not independently. They came part of a massive heap of such gold plated things.

I think there is gold also inside.

At this point, I think you should consider a grinding mill and a fire assay setup, no?

Thanks guys

Yes Nick they are mine mate. Lou I've got a few that are damaged so I'll grind them up and see what I get whilst keeping the perfect ones to one side.

Dave can you show me where you got your $5 pricing please?

spaceships said:
Thanks guys

Yes Nick they are mine mate. Lou I've got a few that are damaged so I'll grind them up and see what I get whilst keeping the perfect ones to one side.

Dave can you show me where you got your $5 pricing please?

i will try to find it again.

Ok, a little confused here then, because now I can't understand where the $5 came from at all.

Latest posts

Back