Dropping gold with pressure

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auggie

I'm guessing it's not a new concept but this article about elemental gold forming when fractures in the earth's crust cause pressure drops is interesting.

http://www.zengardner.com/fracking-gold/

That is just ridiculous, the article implies that fracking would be used to create gold ore. As you can't create gold it would come from one or two sources, either from the rock or from the fluids inside the rock. If it is in the rock then moving it into the fractures wouldn't create a gold ore, you would need to mine just the same amount of rock to get it up.
If there were dissolved gold in the fluids it would be more economically to pump it up, when deposited in fractures you need to dig down to it to mine it.
That article belongs to the tin hat crowd.

Just to suggest that low frequency radio waves could trigger earth quakes (mention HAARP) is just ludicrous.

Göran

Yea that guy is a bit of a nut. DARPA does do some cool stuff, and a lot of people think those huge radio arrays (haarp) in Alaska are some sort of crazy gov conspiracy to start earthquakes or control minds when really they are just ultra low EFM for submarines. And no they don't want the public or Jesse Ventura to vist as that would be the place a nuke launch order would originate. And the day you stop driving your car, turning lights on, buying grocery is the day the oil companies stop drilling for oil. People like that author of that article drive me nuts.

Back