Duda Diesel Inquart

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tndavid

Received my 1st order of nitric from Duda. Wonderful people especially Ms. Lauren. They shipped same day but somehow the great fedex managed to return it to 2 or 3 places. Grrrrrr. Don't get me started in them as I drove to Alabama to get my order after it was returned to a FedEx holding facility. One that was suppose to be open on Saturday but wasn't. Anyways I have a small amount of karat gold inquarted and in the juice. In very excited as its been just reading and gathering lately. Results to come. Thanks guys for continuing to supply my brain with new wrinkles.
temp1.jpg
temp 2.jpg

I absolutely hate FedEx, they have screwed up so many times on me and many friends. Hard to believe they have been in business since the 60's.

Smack said:
I absolutely hate FedEx, they have screwed up so many times on me and many friends. Hard to believe they have been in business since the 60's.

Same here!!!

FedEx leaves everything by the road/mailbox at my house. Dell uses them and a few weeks ago they left my sons new laptop by the street/mailbox. The worst part it was trash day. I happen to be leaving and saw it before the trash guys came.

I do my best to not use there service at all.

Eric

Must be where we live, I get the exact opposite, FedEx won't drop anything if no one is home and UPS leaves it by the front door whether or not anyone is home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate that part of it the most. The drive is about an hour to go pick up a package if they don't leave it. UPS is 12 minutes away.

I drive 12 minutes and I'm still in the woods! Either way me picking up a package is an hour so I prefer they leave it.
Nobody steals packages around here.

4metals said:
I drive 12 minutes and I'm still in the woods! Either way me picking up a package is an hour so I prefer they leave it.
Nobody steals packages around here.

Maybe they know you're the kind of guy who "loves the smell of cyanide in the morning" eh? :D

TnDavid,

If you don't mind sharing what did FedEx charge you to ship that nitric? I'm most courious about Hazmat charges, so if that bottle was part of a case, that's good information.

All the best,
John

nh6886 said:
TnDavid,

If you don't mind sharing what did FedEx charge you to ship that nitric? I'm most courious about Hazmat charges, so if that bottle was part of a case, that's good information.

All the best,
John
Check out Duda Diesel John. Great people to work with. Free shipping....I would highly suggest them as they shipped same day. It was just fedex whom was lost as last year's easter egg!!!

Latest posts

Back