• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electric furnace for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kano1

For sale: Electric Furnace perfect for heating activated carbon and cuppelling! This compact furnace measures 700x500x470mm and can reach scorching temperatures of up to 1000°C (1832°F). With its rapid heating capabilities and convenient three-pin plug, you'll be able to achieve efficient and precise heat control. Whether you're working with activated carbon or cuppelling, this furnace is ideal for your needs. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to upgrade your equipment - contact me to learn more and make an offer!

Contact details : [email protected]
WhatsApp and Call : +27834746917

For sale: Electric Furnace perfect for heating activated carbon and cuppelling! This compact furnace measures 700x500x470mm and can reach scorching temperatures of up to 1000°C (1832°F). With its rapid heating capabilities and convenient three-pin plug, you'll be able to achieve efficient and precise heat control. Whether you're working with activated carbon or cuppelling, this furnace is ideal for your needs. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to upgrade your equipment - contact me to learn more and make an offer!

Contact details : [email protected]
WhatsApp and Call : +27834746917
Welcome
This post belongs in the for sale section so I will move it.

Latest posts

Back