Finally a reasonably priced venturi to build your very own (corrosion resistant) vacuum system

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4metals

Staff member
Supporting Member
I always look for less expensive and better ways to make things. This is both for refining equipment (my day job before I retired) and hydroponics, my gardening hobby. While I was looking for some manifolds for water distribution I checked out a company I love for not always seen PVC fittings, www.Flexpvc.com. I was quite surprised and quite happy to find a cheap PVC venturi fitting which also comes with detailed flow requirements and vacuum ratings on the website.

Check it out here. I was impressed enough to order 2 just to experiment with now that I don't get to go to refineries as often. Some habits never leave you!

It would be great to have this here!
My clients are alwalys looking for cheap solutions...

Meanwhile I use this PVDF venturi for ozone for pools, they go for about US 30 each

Attachments

• 20231025_195048.jpg
    20231025_195048.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Absolutely an awesome set up....

Aside from the learning curve on nutrient solution balance, setting up a system is just like setting up the lab plumbing. I just finished building my first double downspout (actually 4" PVC square fence post) rail system.

I was using the Kratky method with General Hydroponic Flora solutions, but now I going with the Nutrient Film
Technique (NFT) and switching to Master Blend dry nutrients...I hope it's a better nutrient,

Back