• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fingerboard/Motherboards/Memory chips and more.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris I'm not on your side of the pond so wouldn't be able to deal with you but may I point out something you may not have realised....this is a very open forum where accuracy and honesty count very highly. If you wish to transact business via this forum expect to come under extreme scrutiny and expect to be asked many questions about the company you either represent or own, full disclosure of your company details will be asked for and in my opinion should be supplied if you expect to do any business on the forum. This is not a collection of unknowing people who play with scrap but a meeting of on the whole highly knowledgable individuals who share their expertise and time freely with those of us who need answers and help to find answers.
Look at the people who are doing good business from the forum and read the comments from members availing themselves of their services, hiding behind the computer anonymously punting for scrap is a non runner here unless you open up and give full disclosure your wasting your time.
Please don't take offence as none was meant to you personally or to the company you represent, I'm just trying to point out how you can be of service to the forum and do good business from it.

jp.metals said:
i have 1,500lb.old mb,s 120lb.gold memory 89lb,hard drives boards.6oolb,fingercards what will u pay and were are you locaded

You would have had a small goldmine there, but apparently the OP went bust (or found out how poor his pricing techniques were). While his location (Nevada) was posted in his second post, he himself has not logged on since 2012.

There are, however, numerous sites listed on the forum that ARE still around and buying. Many of them have been discussed within the past year. Boardsort, dynamic, cashforcomputerscrap (that might be the wrong one, there is another with *almost* the same name, but not as good of pricing/customer service [sorry if i mixed them up])

Back