• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fujitsu Professional Document Scanner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grainsofgold

Supporting Member
I recently acquired a high end Document Scanner that has been gone thru by an authorized Seller to be like new working condition-

This scanner scans an amazing amount of documents 80,000 pages a day if I recall-

I will be back in my office and can get the model number and the details for it - Its still in the box as it was shipped to me-

The scanner sells for $3500 , and does front and back page scanning

If someone can use this machine I will take 24kt gold in trade for it @ $1750 value and the buyer pay actual shipping charges-

If someone wanted to you could easily scan a book in an hours time and save it to a pdf format - I am not suggesting that anyone break the law but if there are old books that can legally be scanned and shared this would be a great machine to do it -

I'd be tempted to send you many of my chemistry texts and journals and have you scan and OCR them for me. Of course I would also pay you in fine gold, Pt alloy of your choice, or gold alloy of your preference. I've been meaning to do that for a while but time never permitted me as I do not have such a nice machine. I could make an online library for myself, and it would be easy to search all of my texts at once! No more leafing through countless bibliographies and indices to find what I seek.

A man can dream...

Back