Fully Gold plated telecom boards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are only worth what the next buyer will pay for them, unless you have a way of effectively recovering an amount of metal that makes refining more profitable than selling them off.

Knowing an idea of value is dangerous, and will force you to make bad business decisions.

I've got a pile of this junk. I grade it as "too nice to sell for other successful cheapskate business owners are willing to pay".

Boards that grade like this and higher remind me of Steinbecks "The Pearl". You think they are worth a bunch, and they drive you to do stupid things.

Thanks all for your replies :)

I'm asking about the fair price of such kind of material because I need to start to refine and recover the PMs out of such boards and I'm not intending to sell them off to another one.

I will buy another 30 KG of these kind of boards for almost 14 USD/KG and I'm willing to lose some money just for sake of information so that I'll define the fair price by myself for future deals.

ahmadbayoumi said:
Thanks all for your replies :)

I'm asking about the fair price of such kind of material because I need to start to refine and recover the PMs out of such boards and I'm not intending to sell them off to another one.

I will buy another 30 KG of these kind of boards for almost 14 USD/KG and I'm willing to lose some money just for sake of information so that I'll define the fair price by myself for future deals.

That's fair. There's no harm going into it with an open mind like that. One thing though -= you won't need to buy 30Kg to get the yield figures.

Latest posts

Back