Getting There

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carat scrap refined 2x dropped with Iron sulphate . I have some more pins and other E waste to process( pile keeps growing) Thanks guys could not have done it w/ out every one’s help/ input , including Yaggs.😂

Jeff
You are getting close to 1oz !!!
Is that your first oz or just starting on another ?

I just started a few weeks ago on my next oz, only got a couple days of refining, 15.6 grams then went into surgery for a complete cervical spine fusion and had to spend a week in the hospital.
I'm ready to get back to my refining, I have all of my materials ready but my neck is saying not yet 😒

You are getting close to 1oz !!!
Is that your first oz or just starting on another ?

I just started a few weeks ago on my next oz, only got a couple days of refining, 15.6 grams then went into surgery for a complete cervical spine fusion and had to spend a week in the hospital.
I'm ready to get back to my refining, I have all of my materials ready but my neck is saying not yet 😒

I’m getting closer to an ounce.
It’s my first oz.
I’m getting more comfortable with the methods .
I have to finish up the ewaste so I can add to the collection.
I kinda want to make a button out of it .
I purposely leave a little bit of gold and silver in my refining waste so when I process it I have some rewards left for me and that helps encourage me to get my waste solutions taken care of often.
I have roughly 3 5 gallon buckets of filters and paper towels that I need to refine at some point and I expect a nice payday of gold and silver from them when I get it done.

I have to get better at processing my papers and stock pot. I have incinerated some of the papers but that is it. The waste steam is backing up also .gotta get motivated

I purposely leave a little bit of gold and silver in my refining waste so when I process it I have some rewards left for me and that helps encourage me to get my waste solutions taken care of often.
I have roughly 3 5 gallon buckets of filters and paper towels that I need to refine at some point and I expect a nice payday of gold and silver from them when I get it done.
It’s like a saving account 😎

Latest posts

Back