Gold dust for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukumining

We are gold mining company from Ghana West Africa. We have some quantity of gold dust ready for sale.

Description

Product: Gold Dust
Quality: 22+ carat
Purity: 92% or better
Origin: Ghana

Any interested buyer should contact us. We are ready to go into a long term contract with buyer if necessary.

Contact Person:
Deleted, followed by being banned.

Harold

Attachments

• gold dust.jpg
    gold dust.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 388
Could you give more details such as how much is available, what price you want, how payment is to be made, how the material will be shipped and verified, when price will be agreed, what assays you have and by whom, where the material is situated and in what form it will be shipped?
That should do to start with..

This is what I am talking about with these West Africa scam artists!

1. More gold is used every year than worldwide gold production can supply. The only way industry can keep rolling is because of the scrap precious metal market.

2. All gold production is actively being sought out by companies that purchase gold. Vigorously. This means that people like me, will never ever have access to any gold, out of any mining operation unless it's my personal acquaintance.

3. All over West Africa there is illegal mining going on, and conflict gold. MOST of THAT ends up being sold to legitimate gold buyers who unknowingly are purchasing gold that came from secondary channels. Just exactly like conflict diamonds. The demand for gold is so high, that up to 40% of all the gold sold in West Africa, legitimately, is conflict gold.

4. With the demand so high, and the fact so much conflict gold makes it into the legitimate market, anything left over is DIRT!

Don't give these people the time of day. Once they get it in their head that they can scam, even just ONE PERSON on this forum we will be flooded with these people offering all kinds of lies. There is no fast way to riches, there is no instant money making opportunity in the precious metals market. It is the most regulated and sought after commodity in the entire world. We need to send a clear message that we are not going to fall for these scams, as a forum, in tandem, with a voice that rings clear all the way to West Africa, WE WILL NOT BE SCAMMED!

Scott

is it me who think badly of them ,or are they realy stupid enuf to think that picture is gonna be apealing.
two dirty hand dropping gold on the floor, what you have million but no money to buy yourself a bucket
im pretty sure that if you put the picture larger, you would see the one dropping the gold on the left smiling in a way to try make you feel like you want some.
of course the yahoo email

this is just way to stupid, i think theyr is a scam behind the scam

Look at the forum name, sukumining.
should that really be written Suk um in (Suck them in) ? :shock:
So sorry if I have brought this thread to an end before we can have fun with it :lol: :lol:

a forum as large as this with 25K+ members is going to take some of these serious. being jaded to these types of scams is a two edged sword. i reported a member for spamming that was just giving a warning about another scam by mistake. i hope no harm was done and thank goodness we have great moderators as i would hate to bring trouble to a member thats just trying to help. this post is something else altogether. this happens once or twice a month but seems like its getting more frequent.

like Harold says "money never goes looking for people"

Just refer them to me. I will ask that they ship all material to me at the local FedEx Office. I will then offer to have it assayed, refined, and shipped back to them, or value wired to them, for a royalty of only 25%. I do know that these are scams, and that the more naive on the forum should be both educated and protected, but a little fun with these goes a long way.

Back