Gold ore, refining method

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lepageoffice

Lepage Enterprises LLC Precious Metals Division
Hello everyone!

I am new here and I have something important to check out with you, and I need your input on it.

I created a prototype that help separating the gold from the remaining minerals.

After I crush the ore, for example:
I take 4kg or 20,000 grams, crushed to powder, screened to 300 mesh.

With my process I am able to ELIMINATE an avreage of 18, 750 grams of worthless materials and it leave me with 1,250 grams containing the gold.

The high grade ore that I am working with right now countain 1 to 3 % of gold.

It take me 2 days to accomplish this.

Do the math...

I am now working on a second prototype, that will separate the gold from the remaining 1,250 grams.

Any questions?

Thanks

Denis

Hello,
Thanks for your reply!

I am trying to find out how useful and valuable this process can be worth by using my two prototypes to reduce the use of chemicals to process 20,000 grams of ore versus processing only 1,250 grams from the same batch.

The savings in chemicals is huge, not counting the protection of the environment.

When I completed the testing of my second prototype, I will be looking for funds to grow my business.

Let me know what you think.

Denis

The process you describe is a black box.
Input and output are vaguely described, not the process, are there leprechauns in the box doing the work for you?
Then go for it! I say yes!
Very mysterious, and without some general info on what is going on in the prototype, without you disclosing the revolutionary working principle, we can not help. sorry.
Is it separating concentrates magnetic, or cyclonic, or by froth floatation, shaker table, plasma separation, a combination of these or something completely else?

After I crush the ore, for example:
I take 4kg or 20,000 grams, crushed to powder, screened to 300 mesh.

With my process I am able to ELIMINATE an avreage of 18, 750 grams of worthless materials and it leave me with 1,250 grams containing the gold.
Ok - so you have away of concentrating the ore after milling - good
I am now working on a second prototype, that will separate the gold from the remaining 1,250 grams.

If your concentrates (the 1,250 grams from the original 20,000 grams milled ore) contains 30% or more metal (gold) your best option is to smelt the concentrates - not chemical leaching

Kurt

Thanks Kurt for your reply.
Could you expand a little of the process of smelting the remaining 1,250 grams, how would you do it?

Denis
Sorry but I do not have time to reply right now - I am leaving for a trip in a couple hours & am not sure how long I am going to be gone but likely "at least" 3 days (it's an emergency trip)

Kurt

Latest posts

Back