Gold Recovery From Computer Parts. Contacts in Calgary

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom.cnd

Hello, I am new here, just trying to find any contacts in Calgary, AB, Canada regarding Gold Recovery From Computer Parts. I have access to lots of Computer Parts, was thinking to recover gold from them, but it seems pretty difficult to me, at least for now while still learning about this industry, so selling most parts on Ebay and local facebook MarketPlace. Would be interested to find somebody in Alberta, who is already doing that, I could provide stuff for lower prices or pay for gold recovery from those parts. Let me know if there is somebody or maybe company. Thank you

Hello, I am new here, just trying to find any contacts in Calgary, AB, Canada regarding Gold Recovery From Computer Parts. I have access to lots of Computer Parts, was thinking to recover gold from them, but it seems pretty difficult to me, at least for now while still learning about this industry, so selling most parts on Ebay and local facebook MarketPlace. Would be interested to find somebody in Alberta, who is already doing that, I could provide stuff for lower prices or pay for gold recovery from those parts. Let me know if there is somebody or maybe company. Thank you
Welcome.
There should be people around in your area, so good luck

Back