GSP - I'm ready to assay your materials

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oz

Well congratulations Chris!

This will prove to be a very useful tool for many here.

You may wish to clarify just what your business hours are.

I am impressed with the low fee structure. It is a good sign that when you were looking for other companies that provide this service in order to help you in deciding fee structure you found none. If metals pricing continues as it has lately you may find you are in the right place at the perfect time.

I would love to see you offer PGM assay services at a later date as it is very hard to get decent assays that one can trust with them.

Once again I wish you the best of success.

Hello GSP:

Well congratulations Chris!

I hope this really takes off for you. I have got to believe that there will be a lot of people here that will use your service to help them improve their refining capability and understand the quality of the material that they want to sell.

With you being right in the middle of the country, it should be fairly reasonable in time and expense for forum members to use your service.

I hope you don't get so busy that all your free time disappears. All work and no play lead to an early grave. :lol:

Lots of luck with your venture.

dickb

Chris,
What assay method are you using for bullion ? I guess fireassay ?

Also, what is your turnaround time ?

I don't need your services right now, but my business is growing fast so I like to have some doors open :p

I wasn't getting enough assay work to cover expenses so, rather than sign another lease for the building I'm in, I've decided to shut the business down and put all the equipment in storage. I'll either sell the equipment or maybe do something with it at a later date.

For the few of you that I did work for, thank you.

I just deleted all but one of posts I made in the two threads concerning this business.

Chris

That is sad especially for USA members as they will have to send their materials to other people they dont know. But unfortunatelly it is a sign of this time....

Noxx said:
Ahhh that's sad. What was the minimum volume of assays you needed in order to stay in operation ?

Thanks, Noxx and Patnor. At the low amount I was charging, 20/week would cover the nut and allow a very small income (15K/year). I would need much more than 20 to make it worthwhile. My old friend in LA is charging about 4 times what I was charging.

Back