Happy Birthday FrugalRefiner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurtak

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dave :!: 8) :D :mrgreen: :G

Over the years you & I have had a few disagreements & butted heads a few times but we have always been able to do so with respect for each of our differing views

The result (at least on my part) has been many years now of someone I consider a Real Friend :!:

The time I was allowed to spend in your home when I took my trip around the country to meet with other members will never be forgotten :mrgreen:

Wish I lived closer so we could spend more time sitting at the kitchen table for more in person discussion to solve the problems of the world :shock: :lol:

I hope you have a GREAT day my friend 8)

Kurt

Happy Birthday Dave, Thanks for not being frugal with your friendship and helpful nature, thanks for all of the tips on how we also can be more frugal ourselves, thanks for all you have unselfishly done to help make the forum such a great place for all of us to learn and share with each other, thanks for being a good friend.

I wouldn't worry so much about getting old, it seems we all are. Shucks, we should celebrate we are getting older, and look forward to getting much older with many more birthdays to come to celebrate together.
Happy Birthday, Ye Olde man.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for....All the time you have spent maintaining the forum. All the time you have spent helping members to gain knowledge. All the patience you have shown the membership through thick and thin.

Looking forward to more years of your help and experience.

Thank you all so much!

It's certainly been a different and a difficult year for us all. My greatest birthday gift was that the first shipments of our first US covid-19 vaccine were delivered across the country today. It is the beginning of the end for this horrible pandemic that has affected us all.

Thank you all for your well wishes. May you all remain safe and well.

Dave

Back