Has anyone tested PGM (platinum group metals) capture using carbon cloth?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, my friend, forgive me "there is an idiom in my country in Turkei, they say camel's ear", I should just say my tongue slipped or wrong translation or my terrible English.

The main topic was this, I came across an old message about catching nano-sized pgms in a geothermal area with carbon cloth, that topic aroused my curiosity, for example, zero microns are needed to grind ores, in physics, the ratio less than zero microns is nanometers, I wonder if I thought that "guest user" wanted to say hunting with carbon cloth in reference to this, I guess I posted a topic in this forum to see if there is really such a thing. another mysterious issue is T6 liquid.
I suspect the only profitable side of this tutorial is for the one selling carbon cloth and T6...? since that one source was very well specified. I suspect the guest user was affiliated in some way.

I read the link, thanks, Yggdrasil, always nice to read Harold's assertive reactions.

I suspect the only profitable side of this tutorial is for the one selling carbon cloth and T6...? since that one source was very well specified. I suspect the guest user was affiliated in some way.

I read the link, thanks, Yggdrasil, always nice to read Harold's assertive reactions.
It is refreshing to read some of these old threads.
And the debates between members makes me feel on the wrong side of smart some times.
Have the general forum somehow degraded since then?

Regarding the material in the thread, today one would have used Carbon felt not Carbon fiber mats I guess.
But the T6 is still quite elusive, I wonder if it contains Pt? :rolleyes:

Back