Has anyone used this app?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4metals

Staff member
Supporting Member
One thing I am not is a geologist or rock hound, but I saw this app on line and I wondered if anyone has used it. This is a link to the APP. We get so many requests from members with rock pictures that I thought it is worth asking.

One thing I am not is a geologist or rock hound, but I saw this app on line and I wondered if anyone has used it. This is a link to the APP. We get so many requests from members with rock pictures that I thought it is worth asking.

Data collected​

Data this app may collect
No2w0orQK-x9CrDxyLjaMIeBnZIaldNZpAiguVlGKWMHtl7RlzgLQBeE35n2OA0zytGeDgo6Sg=s24-rw

Personal info​

Email address and User IDs
expand_more

SX38vsuBS8RwRaZU4SfvlW1aQHyyXD1BuKnF7dE2qXo9uAFbUkXPcKvzfpLNA7AEB0Ls9trKFw=s24-rw

App activity​

App interactions and In-app search history
expand_more

0Kc4kyHqyq8zcMO7lev1TyvzQeuunYD0ZC8Iv7JZiXyoZSLb4k4xDQsd-ryTsJm-dceqvFPxWOaG=s24-rw

Device or other IDs​

Device or other IDs
expand_more

V358DKJP2RLO71dDY-utlVRUtUqd5i9peLoaLnpV7zt1J-xFk__7_sx-AymkIjt-kil_XrG3biQ=s24-rw

Photos and videos​

Photos
expand_more

YlfVNmc9KpV9ws9POLni0g1zCXQWQGY1Jf9dWQgBjCb9_7BJ8Pn4wo0boGWLHO7ftRua5dV_k_I=s24-rw

Financial info​

Purchase history
expand_more

zIYevie2ONWPy0aVtCfmjrrBnetJuH9IEN1l8STqyoJW5F5wS_9wiA1F-oiyTR_gpI9PjTcAzmDj=s24-rw

App info and performance​

Crash logs and Diagnostics
expand_more

Why?

I would like to know what the annual fee is also.Funny how I can identify rocks at 95% accuracy, but it took years of field and technical geology books, faster then taking a picture with a phone.

Latest posts

Back