HCL+H2O2 Finger Removal

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This must definitely need some space lol.

And would definitely attract tonnes of questions from everyone that visits my residence. I may need to work around a solution suitable in my case.

I did a little research and came across this : SCRUBBER

Is there any possibility that we could DIY this thing. I simply love how its a win win against these chemical fumes escaping and further damaging the atmosphere. I need to learn all about it. I'm reading along this on Wikipedia. Is that a reliable place for info? I mean anyone could just change and manipulate what's there.
Anything social, political and religious is prone to change on a whim.
Hard science not so much.

I lived in a very rural area at that time and it was and is still common to see these containers in use around our rural areas. They are used for every thing from water collection for garden use to garbage containers to keep loose dogs out of garbage. A 15 foot scrubber stack didn’t look that out of place around here.

There is a lot of good scrubber information on the forum and this would be my first place to search.

I lived in a very rural area at that time and it was and is still common to see these containers in use around our rural areas. They are used for every thing from water collection for garden use to garbage containers to keep loose dogs out of garbage. A 15 foot scrubber stack didn’t look that out of place around here.

There is a lot of good scrubber information on the forum and this would be my first place to search.
Wow, it was developed back then.. I dont think we have any facilities like those around, mostly in industrial areas only I guess. Ill try may best to work through it hopefully.

Latest posts

Back