Hello All - New from Vancouver, Canada

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Just joined the forum and I am amazed & overwhelmed by the amount of information you have here. It took me over 5 years to find what I have been looking for ( this forum) and I'm so happy to be a member. I have zero knowledge on refining but willing to contribute in any way from experiences, and have many questions.
Firstly, about myself. My name is Arthur & I am currently a machine operator in a paper products company but within the last 5 yrs have previously worked in 2 Assaying labs as sample prep. My obsession to gold started in a small country called Papua New Guinea (North of Australia -former colony of Australia). I used to pan for gold with locals then sell my gold nuggets & dusts to the only Local refinery in Papua New Guinea (owned by Australians until 2004). I made enough money to start a small company-buying gold from other prospectors and selling to the Refinery, until I moved to Canada. I am optimistic that one day I will have enough knowledge to have my own small gold/precious metals refinery.
I am so glad I found this forum through Googles as I was searching for videos on how to refine gold and clicked on the video from Gold Refining Forum.com,

Thank you All & Happy Gold Prospecting !!!

Yay a Canadian !
Welcome Arthur. If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask !

By the way, I'm in Quebec.

Wow, wonder how that's like. I'm deathly afraid of all the dangerous critters in the jungle. I don't think I could see myself panning or mining anywhere where stuff crawls in and won't crawl out! :shock:

Like national geographic.

Chris is supose to be going there. Maybe he will chime in and let us know what is happening.

Latest posts

Back