Hello and Thank you

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt the need to take time to introduce myself and say thank you.

I’ve worked in the communications industry for the past 20 years. The last 14 have been in wireless (cellular and microwave). Most of my experience is tower construction management. I’ve been collecting various parts over the years. It’s never been an issue to find gold plated items, especially on microwave equipment. My intention was to somehow recover the plate one day. I tried researching recovery processes a few years ago. Found little. That changed a few weeks ago.

I’ve been engrossed reading through this knowledge cave you’ve developed. I have no previous chemistry knowledge so my head in spinning most nights. Most of you will realize quickly I’m here to learn and not for the “Show me how. Now.” This will only be a new interest for me. Beats watching TV.

Thank you again for providing your knowledge and time for all to read. The patients most show answering repetitive questions is incredible.

Back to the knowledge cave for now.

Irons said:
Welcome to the Board.

Funny you mentioned TV. I've quit watching it. Truth is always better than propaganda.

Thats because they don't have any transmitters that will go that far back in the sticks Iron's.

Where my calculation on my fire ants?

Barren Realms 007 said:
Irons said:
Welcome to the Board.

Funny you mentioned TV. I've quit watching it. Truth is always better than propaganda.

Thats because they don't have any transmitters that will go that far back in the sticks Iron's.

Just wait. I have something even better than Ants. I want to test it first.

Well ok. But I was getting ready for the fire ant's to come in. I got time it is snowing here and everything is frozen except for my fingers I have in the crock pot and my CPU's on the hot plate.

I wonder if we could get them ants hooked on gold crack and turn them loose to feed their habit.

The first bumps free. ROTFLMAO :roll:

aflacglobal said:
I wonder if we could get them ants hooked on gold crack and turn them loose to feed their habit.

The first bumps free. ROTFLMAO :roll:

I used to be addicted to crack.

..then I got married. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I figured the marriage thing out quick. Instead of getting married, next time I’m just going to find a woman I can’t stand or get along with and buy her a house. :mrgreen:

aflacglobal said:
Yeah, I figured the marriage thing out quick. Instead of getting married, next time I’m just going to find a woman I can’t stand or get along with and buy her a house. :mrgreen:

It's called 'Getting on with your life.'

Marriage turned me into a God-fearing man. I done met the Devil and I'm not about to re-commit my vows.

Ya'll just don't know how to get rid of them right. My first one walked out, paid for the divorce, took her furniture, I kept the house and the vehicles. Called me 6 months later and asked to borrow my wet dry vac. Seems the guy she moved into the house she bought took a sledge hammer to all her furniture. :twisted:

I guess I'm stuck with the one I have now been with her 16 years and can't get rid of her. :p

Instead of getting married, next time I’m just going to find a woman I can’t stand or get along with and buy her a house.
:shock:
After almost 20 years I couldn't see my life without my wife and family in it.I'm sure you can see why I have no problems staying married to her.
Johnny

Attachments

• DSCI0015.JPG
    DSCI0015.JPG
    509.7 KB · Views: 88
Funny how this turned to the real reason I started researching again. My wife is tired of my boxes and piles of "stuff". I had to prove that someone out there loves this stuff!

Anyone have a manual covering the introduction of blowing fans, cells and chemicals to a less than happy wife? I may not understand chemistry, but I know those things should not be mixed!

Iron and Barren, my two favorite thread jackers. :p

Barren Realms 007 said:
Irons said:
Welcome to the Board.

It's so cold here, we have snow all year round.

I keep changing the channels and all I see is snow, no matter what time of Year.

Always Wireless said:
It's a hick thing, you got to be one to understand.

I’m the son of a northern Mississippi hillbilly and a Nebraska pig farmer ….. I understand!

Oh don't feel so down in the dumps. At least you are only half Mississippian, the pig farmer puts you one up in my book. If you can tell me 3 diffrent breeds. 8)

My parent's use to have a cabin down at Saradis where might you be at?

Irons said:
Barren Realms 007 said:
Irons said:
Welcome to the Board.

It's so cold here, we have snow all year round.

I keep changing the channels and all I see is snow, no matter what time of Year.

The rabbit ears( the little brown ball with 2 shiny rods coming out of it's head) are supposed to be on top of the TV not used as a hat on your head. :twisted:

Always Wireless said:
Funny how this turned to the real reason I started researching again. My wife is tired of my boxes and piles of "stuff". I had to prove that someone out there loves this stuff!

Anyone have a manual covering the introduction of blowing fans, cells and chemicals to a less than happy wife? I may not understand chemistry, but I know those things should not be mixed!

Iron and Barren, my two favorite thread jackers. :p

Having boxes full of "stuff" is a prerequisite to being a member of the Inner Sanctum.

8)

Back