Hello everyone, I'm Ricardo Bueno, a small-scale miner from Colombia, South America.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricardo Bueno

Hello everyone,

I'm Ricardo Bueno, a small-scale miner from Colombia, South America. With years of experience in the mining industry, I'm eager to expand my knowledge and network. I've joined this forum to tap into your collective expertise, learn from your successes and challenges, and explore potential opportunities.

I'm passionate about optimizing my operations and staying up-to-date on industry best practices. Your guidance and insights will be invaluable in helping me take my endeavors to the next level.

Thank you in advance for your willingness to share your expertise. I look forward to engaging with this community, learning from each other, and potentially collaborating on exciting projects.

Best regards,
Ricardo Bueno

Welcome to the forum, is your experience with placer gold or hard rock mining? What you do currently as well as what you would like to expand into will generate some interesting and informative conversation for all.

Latest posts

Back