Hello

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geo

This is for newer members of the last couple of years. All of the older members knows who I am. 🙂
I have introduced myself before but it was a long time ago. I am Geo, of course. I was a constant figure on the forum for years but as often happens, outside influences demanded more of my time until it seemed I did not have time to visit the forum very often and then a period of years I didn't visit at all. But the forum changed. New owner and a fresh start. This is where I truly learned to refine and I am a firm believer in giving back as good as I get. I've decided to spend more time on the forum and try to help those that are struggling the way I was struggling so long ago. My methods are not always scientific or even found in text books but I try to be safety conscious in everything I do. I give suggestions based on what I have experienced and I give credit when quoting others experience. If I can help, I will try my best.

Hey Geo.

And all you other fellas who help us newer guys out. Your knowledge and help are greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back