Hey everybody

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

hey all,

Another newbie here to PM recovery, but not to scrap recovery. I used to process cars for different metals until the local scrapper decided to go to the dark side of the business. Funny how dirty aluminum brings on price and clean aluminum brings another when it all goes in the same pile.

A little background on me. I am a machinist for a living. I am currently a certified HAZ-MAT technician for the local fire co. THAT certification was about as much fun as getting teeth pulled. Been a firefighter for about twenty years. You really wouldn't believe how dumb people can be.

I currently live in PA but will be relocating to Arizona in a few months for a new job. Good bye snow.

Can't think of anything else right now. Still have most of the user's guide to read.Don't worry the questions will come soon enough.

Mike

Welcome to the forum Mike,

Have a safe Holiday and take your time soaking up the infomation on the forum. It has grown so fast it's really hard to get your mind around it all.

I'm looking forward to a great new year filled with many new videos and experiments.

The guided tour link in my signature line is a good way to get a once around the forum quickly.

Steve

Mike,
Welcome to the forum.
I have a friend that just moved from
Warrington PA to Chandler AZ. Now he
is whining about the heat, sand blowing
around and the stupid emission laws out
there. I was out in Arizona a few times and
really liked it in Kingman, New Mexico is
really awesome also. Hope you like it
out there.
Jim Doc