Hey folks!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

famagus

So new to the forum! I have a very small business that deals in antique precious metals. Well it can have slow periods being in the middle of kansas so we are expanding into a few new markets the main one is ewaste. So I'm here to learn!

I'm not wanting to go past depopulation of boards using a heat gun i have a good vent system. My day job puts me around enough chemicals.

It would be greatly appreciated if people could point me towards guides of how to identify what makes boards high grade, low grade, and what components should be sorted out.

Thank you!!

So new to the forum! I have a very small business that deals in antique precious metals. Well it can have slow periods being in the middle of kansas so we are expanding into a few new markets the main one is ewaste. So I'm here to learn!

I'm not wanting to go past depopulation of boards using a heat gun i have a good vent system. My day job puts me around enough chemicals.

It would be greatly appreciated if people could point me towards guides of how to identify what makes boards high grade, low grade, and what components should be sorted out.

Thank you!!
Welcome.
There are a plethora of threads discussing this.
Search the forum and read.

Welcome.
There are a plethora of threads discussing this.
Search the forum and read.
I have been! I figured if any one had a good watched thread they could send it my way and save a Lil time. There is a bunch to filter through! This site is great!

Welcome famagus, It's great to hear from fellow Americans and not some foreign scammers. Depopulating boards is fun, I've gotten quite the suntan from my operations doing boards outside. Photos of what your depopulating would be of great help!

Welcome famagus, It's great to hear from fellow Americans and not some foreign scammers. Depopulating boards is fun, I've gotten quite the suntan from my operations doing boards outside. Photos of what your depopulating would be of great help!
At the moment I'm doing pre research! So i don't have much. I'm finishing up my HIPAA certification so I can more easily process xray film and double checking what permits I'll need with kdhe! I'm more playing at middle man for medical type facilities. So veterinary offices, Chiropractors, denist, doctors and hospitals. My part of kansas doesn't seem to have alot of ewaste resources and I figure it's worth digging into so my business has another income stream in off seasons.

Any scammees American or from elsewhere will be banned very fast.
This is an International forum and no nationalities have preference.

You were warned against making racist comments. This one has earned you a permanent ban.

Dave

Lol my first post and already this level of drama, dang! It's unfortunate that people have this kind of thinking
Well, Badman did start out with veiled insults, and graduated to insulting everyone directly.

I an honestly surprised he lasted as long as he did (5days).

Time for more coffee.

Latest posts

Back