Hi I'm Lorenzo...used to be an accountant but have decided to perform a career change..need help refining

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenz

Trying to figure out If I can sustain myself with gold refining projects..looking to learn from experts...thinking of buying wholesale scrap computer parts and then refining to gold...any tips? am I wasting my time looking into this? thanks

Trying to figure out If I can sustain myself with gold refining projects..looking to learn from experts...thinking of buying wholesale scrap computer parts and then refining to gold...any tips? am I wasting my time looking into this?
I guess that is a matter of scale. Were you a wildly successful accountant and now you want to take your millions and set up a refining operation? Do you have an established clientele who can provide you with the computer scrap as well as the logistics of collecting all of this material and getting it pre treated and processed?

Can you make money? Yup. Can you lose your arse? Yup. Seen it go both ways!

Computer scrap on a large scale is difficult to quantify as far as precious metal content. I would imagine that could drive a seasoned accountant crazy!

Back