Hoke, page 96!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gratilla

I've been re-reading Hoke, highly recommended BTW, and discovered that in this version (File name: C. M. Hoke Refining Precious Metal Wastes 03-20-2013.pdf), p95 is followed by p100 (coincidentally quite interesting BTW) and then p97. Can someone tell me what's on the missing page - or better yet point me to a download of the latest and greatest version.

Question 2: Has anyone produced a metric version of Hoke? These ounces and dwts are giving me a headache - and I used to use them a few decades ago. <g>

Thanks Necro ... and now I see why the printer friendly version is not screen friendly; the pages are not sequential, but ordered to print four pages per sheet and then be folded. I'll keep your two versions and delete all my old copies. Thanks again.

dont thank me, follow the link (any one) say thanks to FrugalRefiner & the others, they put a lot of work into that to get it perfect for everyone

enjoy the book & the forum

Latest posts

Back