i finally found a GREAT buyer for gold and silver

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

After searching and meeting with several refineries and gold buyers i finally found one who is HONEST and upfront. This guy provide as many references i needed and they all spoke highly of him. Some have been dealing with him for 10+ years he will buy gold scrap ranging from 8K to 24K and silver. I have sold over 4000 dwt. to this guy over the past 2 wks and i was paid up front( we meet in person and its worth the travel as im getting 1.25 more per dwt over my last buyer). The first wk our weights were of by 3 dwt. and the second time i recieved 370.00 more then i figured out. and i would have never known any different. If any one is looking for a buyer please contact me and i will forward your info to him and you will beable to deal direct. I hope this helps some of you. Thanks Jeff

why not to invite him on this great forum? he can offer his services in refiners, buyers section. if he is as you said he and forum members will surely benefit from this.

Back