I have four Ebay auctions going now.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like some good deals. Good luck with them. The motherboards may sell better if you show a picture of the actual boards rather than a stock photo.

Claude

I didn't think your prices were too inflated - considering what some eBay auctions are going for now. In your CPU auction though, I wasn't able to pick out the one you think might be a Pentium Pro. Can you direct me to it by position?

Militoy said:
In your CPU auction though, I wasn't able to pick out the one you think might be a Pentium Pro. Can you direct me to it by position?
Let me know if I am wrong and I will re-word the auction.

The big rectangular one was inside a plastic case. I had to crack the case to get the board out. If I remember correctly it had "pentium pro" on the case.

Claudie said:
The motherboards may sell better if you show a picture of the actual boards rather than a stock photo.
I agree, but every few months I sell a load of boards. I pack the box real tight (like a puzzle) as I find the boards. I don't wasnt to pour out all the boards, take their pics and then TRY to repack all in the same box. They never fit :mrgreen:

cyberdan said:
Militoy said:
In your CPU auction though, I wasn't able to pick out the one you think might be a Pentium Pro. Can you direct me to it by position?

The big rectangular one was inside a plastic case. I had to crack the case to get the board out. If I remember correctly it had "pentium pro" on the case.

You have an Intel pentium top center left but no pentium pro in the batch.

Barren Realms 007 said:
cyberdan said:
Militoy said:

You have an Intel pentium top center left but no pentium pro in the batch.

I would have to agree none looked like a Pentium Pro to me either. I kind of keep my eye out for them, since they're so loaded with Au.

Latest posts

Back