• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted IBM Thermal Conduction Modules (TCMs) and IBM Mainframe Scrap

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homesteadjoe

Hi, I am looking for anyone in the community who may have any IBM thermal conduction modules (TCMs). I am really interested in the 3081, 3084, 3090, and ES/9000 TCMs. The other item I am looking for is the water cooling plate for a TCM, I have attached pictures of what one looks like. Also, does anyone here know of someone in the community in the trade of scrapping IBM mainframes? I would be grateful for any help that someone could offer. I have been searching for a long time and haven't yet come across anything to point me in the right direction.

Attachments

• Image for Gold Refiners 2.gif
    Image for Gold Refiners 2.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Image for Gold Refiners 3.gif
    Image for Gold Refiners 3.gif
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image for Gold Refiners.gif
    Image for Gold Refiners.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You must have missed the post kyle08 about IBM Thermal Conduction Modules (TCMs) and IBM Mainframe Scrap for sale some days ago…. I asked him about it and he said it’s still available with him. Here’s his Email ; [email protected]

Back