IBONFIRE

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello everyone. My name is Adam (ibonfire) I live in Glendale (phoenix ) Arizona. For a day job I build signs for business and I also am a glass blower (neon only). Neon is a science in itself I work with torches, leaded glass, mercury, high voltage, high vac. systems and inert gases.So when I learned that refiners get to work with boiling acid and cianide that sounded like a lot of fun to me so here I am. I also work with various metals and materials. If you live in my area and are willing to have me over for refining assistance to help me learn I would appreciate it. I am currently planning to collect PM salvage. I should be able to have a large supply on a regular basis soon. I love this forum and am learning alot from all of you.

Adam,

Welcome on board. Be sure to check out the Guide tour link:

Guided Tour

Hang onto a good neon sign transformer if you have a spare. I have a future furnace plan that involves one. :wink:

Steve

Yeah likewise, I'd be interested in buying any of your bigger sign transformers!

Do you do any quartz work or laboratory glassware? If you do, you might be talking to the right man! I need some custom work done.

Latest posts

Back