In need of help but with a twist

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXWolfie

Its been awhile since I have been on the boards my life has taken me away, but I am back on and here to ask a question. Is there anyone in the Fort Worth, Texas USA area that is also into refining and has some experience in the process, and has done it a few times. Sorry to say I learn a heck of alot better and understand it in great detail when I have a hands on approach and see it fist hand. I have never been good with books so reading doesn't quite make it upstairs if you know what I mean. If there is not then I will completely understand and attempt to keep reading and making it stick in my head. Thank you in advance for taking time in reading this and have a great day

Rich

Rich welcome back. To be honest you really need to study and read especially Hoke so that you have a grasp on what is occurring and likely to occur and understand the language we use. There simply is no way to make refining simpler you have to be aware of the reactions and any hazards that may be associated with that reaction and those that follow. Try watching lazersteves videos and also go to Goldnscrap and watch his videos. You may be lucky that there is someone in your vicinity who will be willing to tutor you but be ready for no takers and have to go back to the reading, try the books again and if you get stuck or just can't grasp an idea or process ask, you know we will try to help if we know your trying aswell, chemistry and physics were a major fail for me at school so I do know how you feel.

Latest posts

Back