Iridium & Gold Processing For Beginners

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AshesoftheUniverse said:
If folks just knew what they were playing with, they would find other ways to entertain themselves.

Interesting concept. I’m definitely interested in recovering gold as a retirement plan, more than entertainment.

I realize that there are vast areas of income opportunity within the scope of recovery and refining. Some of the potential end products I will never have the means, resources or desire to process fully. There are incredibly educated and diverse individuals here who do have those means, resources or desire to work with those materials.

Right now I’m still on step 1. But tidbits throughout the forum bring out the rabbit in me, and I jump down a hole to research. Just looking for direction from someone who’s “been there”. Maybe that’s the entertainment in my case. The need to fill my brain with knowledge about the ins and outs of this industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the folks that do not know what they were playing with and do not educate themselves in the dangers involved before they start playing are the folk's which should find other ways to entertain themselves before they harm or kill themselves and others.

If people only knew some about The (natural rocks) they played with...

Asbestos and mercury occur in rocks naturally as do many elements of the periodical chart.

Rattlesnake meat is natural, tastes good, and it is very healthy for you, once you learn about the devil in the details of getting the meat safely.

butcher said:
Rattlesnake meat is natural, tastes good, and it is very healthy for you, once you learn about the devil in the details of getting the meat safely.

Yikes.... that’s one end product I just don’t have a desire to learn about the safe process of harvesting. I’ll gladly give that one away.

Hubby and I were metal detecting in Nevada and lifted a pallet tossed in a creek bed. To our surprise (and I bet the fella underneath) a rattlesnake laying there minding his business. We reverently laid his shade back over him and were instantly uninterested in exploring that spot further.

My next purchase was rattlesnake boots.

Anyhow, I’d love to converse about all the adventures or education around the hunt but I’m beginning to feel this isn’t the thread to do it in. [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I always hide my gold under a rattlesnake. Nobody ever bothers it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I put my gold in the trash, got most of it back. :lol:

Just for fun, here is my 6.4 kg rock that is mostly massive arsenic metal. The only major contaminants are calcite and silver.
Arsenik-6.5kg.jpg
For me, arsenic is more a danger of being crushed and not poisoned. :mrgreen:

Göran

Latest posts

Back