JFK 40 / 90 halfs, 90 Wash quarters and 90 Roosevelt dimes

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quarters Ebay price of $480 is laughable.
True, but there is usually a willing buyer on FeeBay.

I hold nothing against glorycloud, however. If he can find a willing buyer at an asking price some of us consider too high, good for him.

Time for more coffee.

So you take $205 worth of silver halves, pay $375 for them, end up with a silver non- descript bar.
You also lost $11.50 in face value.
Exactly! But you get to flash around a big bar of Silver that you refined. The value is still for the numismatic value. I think they are still over priced, but may be a real value. Better to buy old dinner wear, not as much numismatic value, but still have to maybe deal with somebody's sentimental value.

True, but there is usually a willing buyer on FeeBay.

I hold nothing against glorycloud, however. If he can find a willing buyer at an asking price some of us consider too high, good for him.

Time for more coffee.
Ebay Slaps a 9.5% TAX atop anything I bid on. So, the junk silver Coinflation says is worth $18.05, you charge a 45% PREMIUM on?
Really?

Ebay is what eBay is. I use it for many purposes. I source parts there. I sell parts there.
I have many places to sell products that are computer related but eBay has the widest
potential market for buyers. I don't pretend to understand the silver market or the market
for coins. I simply observe what things have sold for and price things accordingly.

Haters are always gonna hate. Conduct your affairs as you please. Opinions are like noses,
we all have them.

Time for more coffee.

You can get close to what you are asking after Ebay takes their cut on Facebook. There are a lot of junk silver groups.

Actually, you might be able to do a little better than what you are asking. Depending on the premium, individual lot, etc.

Back