just litel help please

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodshanz

hello , i have to things the first is im doing a sulf cell to strip me gold the itum is big its gold plated furset how its will need a 24'' x 20'' to fit it in how much sulf. do i use , next i have droping some it drops with smb looks brownis but the last time it plated my jar it came off in flaks do i melt it did i do something roung

sounds like you are removing gold with the concentrated sulfuric acid and electrolisis, and your asking how much sulfuric acid to use , as I havent used this method can I can only guess amount would not matter but would only strip what portion of your (GOLD)anode was in solution. not sure why you are adding SMB sodium metabisulfite is used to drop gold from chloride solutions, the concentrated sulfuric shouldn't disolve gold . the washed brown mud can be turned back to yellow gold, usually after re refining. not sure if I am any help, I suggest you study a process you plan to try untill you are confident you can get your gold and you understand it, the education will be much more valuble than a lil yellow metal,and can lead to getting more of that yellow metal, and nott loosing your gold. good luck Rodshanz

hello , i have to things the first is im doing a sulf cell to strip me gold the itum is big its gold plated furset.

I believe it is:

hello, i have two things. The first is I am doing a sulf cell to strip my gold item. It is big gold plated faucet.

wanna take on "next i have droping some it drops with smb looks brownis but the last time it plated my jar it came off in flaks do i melt it did i do something roung"? I tried...

"Next i have dropings. Some of it drops with SMB (?), it looks brownish but the last time it covered the sides of my jar and came off in flakes. Do I melt it now? Did I do something wrong?"

Latest posts

Back