just read it

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gold-hunter

hi every body how much computers do I need to recover 500gram gold.I ask that because I have some computers but I don't wont to do all the needed process to recover just a little gram of gold.Only if I find lets say 2000 computer in a period of time 2 years.I know that depends on computer how much gold it has.But approximately how much.Because computer doesn't have only gold but and silver etc.I don't wont to start now because I'm collecting old computers every where.

Might I suggest that you spend some time actually searching the forum for information? What you find here will help you answer your question but why not do some legwork first and you will garner some respect from the members who have invested themselves here.

publius said:
jeneje said:
gold-hunter said:
maybe you have right.
What does - "maybe you have right" mean did i miss something here :?:
I think he means "Maybe you are correct," in that he needs to spend more time reading the forum using the search function... Just saying...
Sorry I'm not so good in english.But I will try to make it better

gold-hunter said:
publius said:
jeneje said:
gold-hunter said:
maybe you have right.
I think he means "Maybe you are correct," in that he needs to spend more time reading the forum using the search function... Just saying...
Sorry I'm not so good in english.But I will try to make it better
No need to be sorry here gold hunter, it is i who am sorry if i mis-understood what you meant, I just did not understand what you were asking.
Ken

gold-hunter said:
publius said:
jeneje said:
gold-hunter said:
maybe you have right.
Sorry I'm not so good in English.But I will try to make it better
Let us know what language you speak and where you are from. That can help us answer your questions.

This forum is here to help people. To keep people safe. To educate people. Do not feel that you are not welcome here. We will do every thing to help you as long as you try to read and study.

Robert

publius said:
gold-hunter said:
publius said:
jeneje said:
gold-hunter said:
maybe you have right.
Sorry I'm not so good in English.But I will try to make it better
Let us know what language you speak and where you are from. That can help us answer your questions.

This forum is here to help people. To keep people safe. To educate people. Do not feel that you are not welcome here. We will do every thing to help you as long as you try to read and study.

Robert

Thank you so much.As I have told I'm new in this forum and I have understood one important thing.That here peoples are serious.Once thank you

You could always try to type in Google translate then translate it to English then paste it here, and vise-versa.

http://translate.google.com/#

Gold-hunter we strive to be polite and correct here on the forum and stress the necessity for concise and accurate posting by our members but we make allowances for those that do not speak English as their first language or who struggle but try their hardest. I suggest you post your location so all members are aware of why some of your comments may be a little off, it avoids people jumping to conclusions that may well be incorrect.
We welcome all here we don't discuss politics, religion or creed, we strive to be one large helpful family and the information contained within this forum is staggering and correct and we all try to be men of science although some humour regularly creeps in.
There are many links and posts covering just about every form of precious metals and ways to recover and refine them and a good place to start is the guided tour which will point you in the right direction to begin your learning, if you get stuck post questions, if first language isn't English we will try to help as much as we can.
Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Edited for spelling!

Latest posts

Back