Kevin Peters - Palladium Precipitation Toronto

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkbtampa

Dear Sir and or Mam,

We watched Kevin Peters on YOUTUBE demonstrating the Palladium Precipitation process. We are building a lab and processing operation in Henderson, NV (Las Vegas). We are reaching out to see if we can discuss and or inquire your consultation (willing to compensate of course) Mr. Peters.

I thank you in advance, Thank you.

Ken Burns
(813) 454 9546 tel
[email protected]

Ken,

I am not sure what you are looking for and from whom, what I do know is you have posted in the wrong section. Please give a bit more information about your intention and I will move the thread accordingly.

Thanks

kkbtampa said:
Dear Sir and or Mam,

We watched Kevin Peters on YOUTUBE demonstrating the Palladium Precipitation process. We are building a lab and processing operation in Henderson, NV (Las Vegas). We are reaching out to see if we can discuss and or inquire your consultation (willing to compensate of course) Mr. Peters.

I thank you in advance, Thank you.

Ken Burns
(813) 454 9546 tel
[email protected]

Hello, I'll be glad to help in any way that I can. Please understand that I am a complete novice with respect to palladium and the other platinum group metals. That YouTube video was an experiment that I did a while back.

kadriver (Kevin)

Latest posts

Back